PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

time to vent

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Default time to vent

I am so furious right now. I picked up my gf and my best friend to celebrate the birthdays of my 2 sisters and my bestfriend. On the way there I was doing the speed limit and I was about to cross an intersection (my light was green) and this stupid Biatch clearly ran a redlight and i almost T-boned her. I had to SLAM the brakes and swerve the h2 to the right to avoid demolishing the **** outta her and her stupid passenger.

Like WTF was she thinking????! I really hate to say it but i kinda wish i woulda tboned her and smashed the crap outta her car with my H2 for being an idiot driver and running a red light.

I live in howard county/columbia MD and i always have idiot drivers here who dont use the turn signals or do stupid crap like this. I really wish the drivers test were more extensive to keep these idiots off the road.

end vent.

cliff notes: Stupid b!tch ran red light and i almost t boned her driving my GF and best friend to bday party

Old 08-29-2011, 07:54 PM

Good thing you didn't get hit or you would probably want to get another Hummer and run her car over again or worse.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

I feel your pain.... people are dumb.... and they are getting dumber.... and they keep breeding...

I had a semi turn right on red without even kinda stopping in front of about 30 of us... and we had a old green... not a fresh green where the truck might have rolled through a yellow....

of course you know I had to give him an earful via the CB... and when I got up to him.... he was on his cell phone....

Old 08-29-2011, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
I feel your pain.... people are dumb.... and they are getting dumber.... and they keep breeding...

I had a semi turn right on red without even kinda stopping in front of about 30 of us... and we had a old green... not a fresh green where the truck might have rolled through a yellow....

of course you know I had to give him an earful via the CB... and when I got up to him.... he was on his cell phone....
omg that ERKS the crap out of me when they are on the cell phones!!

especially if they don't use turn signal because they are on the phone!!!

I want to get some ridiculous train horns installed and blast them back to the future

Old 08-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

I think driving 80,000lbs+ down the highway with a cellphone in your ear should be a felony...

if I pass you and you have a 1-800 number on your truck and you have a phone in your ear I will call.... and request an address to send pictures to...

it's way to easy to get a CDL.... some of these trucking companies will give them to anybody... there was a guy that wrecked a truck and killed someone and he only had a premit... his trainer was in the bunk trying to log team miles...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75

I feel your pain.... people are dumb.... and they are getting dumber.... and they keep breeding... Is going to be on my signature

Old 08-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

Just be thankful that you are a defensive driver and that you were able to avoid your idiot....

I wasn't that lucky when the chick on the cell phone made an illegal left turn across 5 lanes of traffic.....

Name:  DSC00063.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  115.4 KB