PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

tic toc

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Default RE: tic toc

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: shortbus

i've got some chrome,rear louvre covers for sale if you're interested . . . . .
Still trying to unload those 'eh Shorty!!
yep. wife got sick of walking aroundit in the garage, soshe put itall on craig's list 2 days ago. a bigbag of stock harley takeoff parts, 2 complete stock exhaust systems and a set of screamin' eagle mufflers all went home today with someone. hoping someone will come take this hummerchrome stuff soon too . . . . . . . . .[>:]

Old 02-09-2007, 09:30 PM

so whatever happened to this guy? still in the house when the truck landed, or been out driving it ever since it showed up?

Old 02-10-2007, 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

so whatever happened to this guy? still in the house when the truck landed, or been out driving it ever since it showed up?
I always find it weird when people bother to SIGN UP, then POST, then go AWOL??? I don't get it!!!

Old 02-10-2007, 12:53 AM

He's probably sleeping in his new ride. My advice to the young lad is NEVER STOP BLINGING! Make that baby shine like a diamond and keep her clean. Don't let no mud get on her.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:17 PM

Man!..I really do admire this guy

Old 02-19-2007, 01:22 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

He's probably sleeping in his new ride. My advice to the young lad is NEVER STOP BLINGING! Make that baby shine like a diamond and keep her clean. Don't let no mud get on her.
Don't let no mud get on her!?!! There's something wrong with this statement here ... get that SUT dirty ..and I ain't talkin about road dust ... get that beast covered in it, use it like it was ment to be used :-) ... THEN you can bling it out and turn it in to Twinkle Toes II .... if not ... I'll just group youwith those foreign luxury "SUV" driving fools who probably never even put theirs in 4wd :-)

Old 02-19-2007, 11:37 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Don't let no mud get on her.
you must be kidding? i got mud on one today during a test drive lol. so much fun!!