PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

tic toc

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Default tic toc

Hello all. I'm actually just sitting here waiting for the truck to arrive (any minute now!!) with my 05 H2 SUT (Stealth gray - more blue than gray though)... I just wanted to say that this site is partly responsible for my decision to take the plunge and break down and get it! Thanks to all you people out there who take the time to inform the rest of us, for the common good. I'm sure I'm in for all kinds of adventures, since I live in a rediculously liberal city, but then, I really didn't buy it for anyone other than ME! I already ordered some (more) chrome stuff - it comes with the chrome package, and grill guard w/ lights... I'm not so sure that I want to put all that stuff on there now though... like the billet aluminium door handles/ buckets- all four doors AND the tailgate handle/ bucket, and the alum. chrome side air vents, and the borders for the side/signal lights... Anyone think that I might have overdone it? Or am I OK. ItDON'T want it tolook like a pimp's ride, just a little more dressed up - I hope!

Old 01-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: tic toc

Dude/Dudette you ROCK. HummBob and I welcome you to the Chrome Blinger's club. As for the rest of them, We welcome you to the forum.

The first thing you need to do is take pics of them parachuting your H2 from the Cargo plane, and then once again when it lands in your house. You'll have to live in it for a while during the repair process.

OK, I don't know where this all came from (too much sugar today)

Welcome!

Old 01-22-2007, 07:55 PM

Welcome highroller!!!!

Personally, the amount of Chrome you've described sounds TASTEFUL (but what do I know)

Honestly, unless you put big rims/lower your rig, I think you can STAY CLEAR of that "Pimp" moniker!!! Hey...WHAT!!!

Can't wait to see pics!!Stealth Gray is HOT!!!

Old 01-22-2007, 08:42 PM

Name:  welcome2.gif
Views: 25
Size:  3.1 KB fellow SUT'er! Sounds like a cool ride.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:01 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys! Does anyone know what the difference between the tubular tail light guards for the SUV and the SUT... everyone keeps telling me they're different, and NOT interchangeabe, but no one can tell me WHY? Thanks! P.S.... Still waiting for the friggin delivery guy (apparently he had to stop and get a flat or something fixed)... killing me to wait at all at this stage... [&:]

Old 01-22-2007, 09:07 PM

the difference in the light guards most likely has to do with the difference between the tailgate structure between the SUT and SUV. not sure if the SUT is the same type of tailgate as a standard pickup, or swings sideways, but that's probably why they're not interchangeable.

i've got some chrome,rear louvre covers for sale if you're interested . . . . .

Old 01-22-2007, 09:13 PM

The lights are a little different. the SUT is a little bigger. I tried the SUV ones on mine and they would not fit.

Shorty, opens like a normal pickup.

Old 01-23-2007, 01:48 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Dude/Dudette you ROCK. HummBob and I welcome you to the Chrome Blinger's club. As for the rest of them, We welcome you to the forum.

The first thing you need to do is take pics of them parachuting your H2 from the Cargo plane, and then once again when it lands in your house. You'll have to live in it for a while during the repair process.

OK, I don't know where this all came from (too much sugar today)

Welcome!
Did someone sayt parachuting!?? Is this where I offer to fly video and capture the event for you!? Well, all but the impact I guess LOL!!!

Too much sugar Mike!?!?! Common man, are you off the meds again!?!? Didn't we talk about this just the other week!? Work with me here bro, work with me! LOL!!!

Ohh yeah, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2007, 05:18 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

i've got some chrome,rear louvre covers for sale if you're interested . . . . .
Still trying to unload those 'eh Shorty!!

Old 02-09-2007, 08:59 PM

You don't want it to look like a pimp ride. Yo, Yo you just insulted a brutha![8D]