PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Thumbs down service from hummerpartsclub

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Default Thumbs down service from hummerpartsclub

I ordered my billy boat exhaust last tuesday in the am. and it still hadn't came today when I saw the ups guy go by so I figure I better give these guy's a call and see whats up.
I speak to the guy whoI guess own's hummerpartsclub and said he personally placed my order with billy boat and actually spoke with Chris Boat (the owner's son) and at the time they told him they had the exhaust in stock. So he called them and then called me back to tell me they are building the can for the exhuast now and it would be shipped tuesday or wednesday next week and I probably won't be getting it till the week after. I expressed how displeased I was and that I was kinda counting on this exhaust because my pcm is being flashed Monday and I had the flash done for a highflow exhaust and wanted to be able to see the changes everything made at once. He kinda responded that it was too bad.I feel like they should have made sure this went out and if it wasn't I would be notified because I know for a fact there are other places on the net that I could have bought it from and had it. Right now I am looking at about 4 weeks from order time to delivery and I think that's pretty **** poor. I was gonna order a gas cap from them but I think I will find one some where else now. I hope I can save other's here any problems or atleast you will know to be sure he has it and can send it right away before buying from him.
I also found the story that they had told him they were building the can right now a little fishy either way I am sure I will not be buying from them again. He litterly called me back with in like 90 seconds of hanging up.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Thumbs down service from hummerpartsclub

Never ordered from them. Sorry about your troubles but good to know.

Old 04-04-2008, 07:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up..sorry to hear this.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:32 PM

I can't remember WHAT my problem was, but I KNOW I had quite the CUSTOMER SERVICE problem with them also, a year or so ago???