PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Theft!! Help anyone...

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Default Theft!! Help anyone...

I was down in South Bend IN for my sister's graduation from Notre Dame on Saturday, May 19 with my blue '06 H3. That night someone broke the rear right passenger window and stole my leather briefcase containing a bunch of expensive $h%t. The location was an apartment complex on Bulla Rd just west of Ironwood Rd.

If anyone knows or has heard anything at all please let me know. I know this is a loooooong shot - but there are a lot of people on here and most of you seem pretty cool. I am prepared to reward anyone who produces information that leads to the aprehension of the criminal(s).

Thanks everyone.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Default RE: Theft!! Help anyone...

Good LUCK!!!![:@]

Old 05-23-2007, 07:58 PM

That's terrible...sorry for that man! Perhaps some forums members nearby ypur place may help. Wish you luck![]

Old 05-23-2007, 08:02 PM

Wow, thats to bad..hope you get the bassstttardd..[:@]..Good luck.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:55 PM

Sorry to hear about thatunfortunate incident.More than likely, it's a resident of that apartment complex, as the perpetratormay have observed you placing something inside your briefcase as you exited your H3, and then waited for an 'opportune time' to make the 'smash and grab'...unless there's been a 'rash' of auto burglaries within that particular area recently. What did the local PD advise you? Make sure you that remain in contact with them and follow-up if necessary, as well as contact your 'homeowners insurance' carrier to see if they'll cover those personal items which were taken...good luck my friend.

Old 05-24-2007, 04:10 AM

Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!Name:  angry1.gif
Views: 22
Size:  19.4 KB

Old 05-24-2007, 08:14 AM

Did your alarm go off

Old 05-24-2007, 10:49 AM

Sorry to hear about thatunfortunate incident.More than likely, it's a resident of that apartment complex, as the perpetratormay have observed you placing something inside your briefcase as you exited your H3, and then waited for an 'opportune time' to make the 'smash and grab'...unless there's been a 'rash' of auto burglaries within that particular area recently. What did the local PD advise you? Make sure you that remain in contact with them and follow-up if necessary, as well as contact your 'homeowners insurance' carrier to see if they'll cover those personal items which were taken...good luck my friend.
Thanks for the support. The local PD said there had been a bunch of burglaries that night and the night before so they didn't believe this was an isoloated incident.

The alarm didn't go off because they didn't open the door - they just reached in the broken window.

If someone needs to stoop that low, their life will never be as good as any of us who can afford to PURCHASE nice things on our own...

Old 05-24-2007, 10:54 AM

I'm sorry for your aggrevation and loss...But I am compelled to mention that this is a perfect example of leaving something on the seats of ANY value in plain sight and what happens..even a CD case....Lessons learned, are are the toughest[:@]

Good luck in the future.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:32 PM

WoW That sucks...A driver at the terminal had his car window smashed for a pack of cigerettes on his front seat...the kicker is the door was not locked...Good Luck

Quick Reply: Theft!! Help anyone...