PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

THCI Presents Kinzalow's May 14-16 2009 Dayton, TN

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Default THCI Presents Kinzalow's May 14-16 2009 Dayton, TN

Next month (May 14-16) THCI will be hosting an Event at the Kinzalow (private) property in Dayton, TN. This event is considered to be one of the most exciting of the year. Why?
Well here is what I have come to learn about the event this year.

-AM General will be sending it's semi with 2 H1's, 2 mechanics and a cache' of parts to make sure everyone will get home.
-HUMMER of Knoxville will also be sending 2 mechanics for trail support as well.
-If you are still under factory warranty you truck will be repaired FREE of charge under warranty!
-Hotel rooms have been blocked at a special rate of $82/Night at the Holiday Inn Express in Dayton, TN and its a nice facility.
-The Dayton, TN Strawberry festival is taking place the same weekend and there is a town "cruise-inn" on Friday night!
-A banquet dinner is included on Saturday night.
-Also some nice Hummer products will be given away at this event as well.

This event offers trails from Mild to Wild. If you have never had your Hummer off-road and are not to keen on getting your truck covered in mud and trail scratches then this is the event for you!! There will be a Beginner-Moderate Group that would suit you VERY well.

In fact the groups will be set up as follows
*Beginner/Moderate- This will be the group you would want to be in if you are running an all stock truck and really want to see what it is capable of with very little risk of and trail damage. Also some beautiful scenery.
*Moderate/Hard- No matter how your Hummer is built (Stock-Heavily Modified) you will have a great time in this group. It will offer challenging trail conditions for all. Some good heart racing times but overall a pretty safe run.
*Hard/Extreme- This would be the group for H1's only. Expect to push it too the limits. In fact anyone who has done extreme at Kinzalow's knows that they would not miss this event for the world and will probubly just delete this email as they are already registered to go.

I would encourage all of you to make it to this event as I promise that it will be the event that everyone talks about at every event through out the year.

I really hope to see you on the trails out there at Kinzalow's!!!
Eric