PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Thank you sir may I have another

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Default RE: Thank you sir may I have another

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: Mr H3x

Yeaaaaaa, ain't nothing like a Hummer.
Ya know Wayne..You made me think..I can sincerely welcome all these new people and I DO really enjoy seeing their New HUMMER...I mean I could sit and watch a parade of HUMMERs come down the road, and each one would be a thing of beauty in my eyes..Am I alone in this sort of appreciation of this vehicle?
Dennis....you're definitely not alone in this appreciation. I think a Hummer is truly a sight to behold. A parade of then would take my breath away...I've often thought of checking into whether there are group drives. I've seen them with other vehicles, like mini coopers(which are not a favorite of mine....but to each their own), jeeps, VW's....etc. I think it would a real rush to have a huge bunch of them and just DRIVE!

Old 01-10-2007, 12:52 AM

Welcome...

Old 01-10-2007, 06:31 AM

Name:  smile12.gif
Views: 21
Size:  3.0 KB

Old 01-10-2007, 01:12 PM

Ya know Wayne..You made me think..I can sincerely welcome all these new people and I DO really enjoy seeing their New HUMMER...I mean I could sit and watch a parade of HUMMERs come down the road, and each one would be a thing of beauty in my eyes..Am I alone in this sort of appreciation of this vehicle?
it's funny, i saw 3 H2s yesterday on my way to the video game store. even though they were allpavement princesses, it was cool seeing them. of course, they were all ******, and not a single wave-back. i hate H2 owners around here, bastiges, every last one of them.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome!!!

Not to get off the subject, but what did you buy at the video game store ;-)

Old 01-10-2007, 01:43 PM

i took my daughter to get the new final fantasy, whatever the number is. since the original Casltevania, i have no interest in the new video games.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Ah ok. I thought maybe I had another fellow gamer on this forum. Apparently you have just dashed my hopes and dreams [&o]

Old 01-10-2007, 01:56 PM

sorry, but i don't have the thumb dexterity anymore for gaming. old and brittle . . . .

Old 01-10-2007, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

it's funny, i saw 3 H2s yesterday on my way to the video game store. even though they were allpavement princesses, it was cool seeing them. of course, they were all ******, and not a single wave-back. i hate H2 owners around here, bastiges, every last one of them.
I can't say I hate all H2 drivers..I do have a freind who owns one ( H24fun )..but I have to agree with you..the other night I was on my way home from work..driving on a back road..speed limit 40 and I was going around 50..and to my surprise..flying up behind me was an H2 and wouldn't back off..trying to pass me..go figure.

Old 01-10-2007, 05:43 PM

Hummers are the best thing that every happened to me[8D]

Quick Reply: Thank you sir may I have another