PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Texas trail rides

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Angry

Originally Posted by glickforce
also slumlord are you on any other forums like highlifter.com or sxs

I sent you a pm with my e-mail address. I can send you directions and pics of the first day of last years ride. I lost the camera for bout a week after that and missed the pics for rest of the ride

Old 05-16-2010, 11:23 PM

OMG!!! If ya didn't make it, shame on ya! Just got in from the RIDE and my head is large! The food was frickin awesome, Our Sponsor was the Badest MF in the world. T-Shirts by the doz, Cozzies, and other stuffs. You need any parts, lift kits, or what ever. Give him a shout. Awesome guys! Mud and T-Bone got it goin on! One of the guys on the ride got a SS 2" lift kit, which they put on right then! And it made a world of difference. No stoppin em after dat! I wuz so impressed I had to buy one from em. We had a blast... Needed a little more rain and water, even talkin bout moving it up a month or two next year to make sure we can't miss. Still found more mud than we could handle. Had lots of gettin stuck, had 3 or 4 stuck at once in a couple holes. Funny as hell stuff. Laughed so hard and much this weekend My sides are still killin me. Won't be right for a week. Here is a link to some of the pics I took. Be some more later and from a different angle or nother camera....

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket