PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

TeakaToys??

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Super Moderator

who are you talking to at Predator?

Old 08-19-2009, 08:26 AM

I was contacted by TT yesterday,,and i guess there was a pow wow involving the owner (don't remember the guys name) of Predator,,and it is the way it is,,the brake kits aren't being made and stocked right now...if you order a brake kit it will take months to get it..(i'm not waiting that long, i'll go with the wilwood system instead..)

Everything else made by predator is enroute,,just the brake kit was the problem and the hold up.. so i'm forging ahead without it..

Stage 3 Kit
front and rear sway bar kit
coolant bypass kit
front and rear predator res shocks
steering stabilizer

I will be writing a full Predator and Teaka Toys report with pics when this is all completed and some test time has elapsed.

thank you,

Matt
07 H2 SUT
04 MB G500

Old 09-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Talking My Predator Hummer H2 SUT

Hello all,

I know its been some time since my last,,,I've been testing........ready for the low down,,here we go,,

.......stage 3 kit by predator,,with coolant bypass kit installed.......
yes it really makes a difference,,i'd guess it added an estimated 100 HP not 122hp thats pushing it.., there is alot more torque and takeoff, not supercharger takeoff, but much better than a 6.2L..the sound of the exhaust note reminds me of a 70 chevelle SS a good friend had once..LOUD, but it has at speed manners. not sneaking up on anything....the air intake is perfect in tone and function.

a recent backroad test using my predator H2 SUT stage 3 and my friends
05 H2 with a Magnus supercharger reveiled this..

0-60.supercharger won by 2 hummer lengths
20-roll to 50mph. supercharger won by a fender....no shyt..i was surprised. the stage 3 really shows its worth here the roll ons are rocking head snap..

is it close to the Magnus SC in power..no....but i didn't expect it to be..
how does it compare in braking, suspension, steering --far better than any stock H2 made including the Magnus H2 (stock set up) we were basing it against..

....Hellwig sway bars F/R, predator remote shocks F/R, predator steering stablizer.
without a doubt the best investment you could have on your H2, road manners, handling, cornering, offroad especially...this truck is solid on any surface..no bodyroll at all,,it really shows great manners in the mountains, not the stock scare fest on serious road grades....

its so much different than the stock form,,it's hard to compare it with anything else in it's class...

I decided on wilwood brakes instead of the predator brakes...i'll let the wilwoods speak for themselves...frickin awesome....

Overall the upgrades were pricey,,but considering the total package working together,,power increase,,handling and suspension, braking power,
it was worth it. oh yeah I added a color match grill,,and waiting on a new brushguard front and rear...then the pics will be on...

thanks for all the help and support....
MattC124

07 Predator H2 SUT
04 MB G500

Old 09-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Matt, great to hear that it all worked out well. TT has been a good supplier to the Hummer community for a long time. Predator is one of the few Hummer vendors coming out with new products.