PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

TeakaToys??

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Cool TeakaToys??

Hello All,

Here's my situation..I got a 2007 SUT lux series, and I'm looking at putting quite an investment in my H2. All performance and handling..looking at these up grades listed at Teakatoys..

stage 3 wake up kit (predator air,rapid torque ecm swap, headers, cat back
predator brake kit
predator remote res shocks (front and rear)
sway bars (front and rear)
performance radiator
steering stabilizer
coolant by pass valve

My question is fellow Hummers,,,,,,Am I going in the right direction with this.. I do alot of Blue Ridge tripping in NC and w VA.. the SUT is struggling in bone stock form ==hate to say.....

.I know TT is in wilmington NC. not to far from me..Are they installation capable with there parts???It's alot of cash....And I need advice,,is there stage 3 really 122hp gain??? and are the parts I listed worth it..is predator good stuff????

Or is there someone or some place in NC who is capable with Hummer tuning?

thank you in advance for the information,
MattC

07 Hummer H2 SUT

Old 07-22-2009, 06:00 PM

Update,

talked to brad at TT in WILM,,seems like an OK guy,,will see how it goes..taking the plunge..

sure is quiet here.

MC124

Old 07-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator

Predator generally has very good stuff. I have talked to several people that say the horsepower gain claims are overstated in their opinion. I don't have that upgrade so no personal experience on that.

Old 07-23-2009, 08:29 AM

Sounds a bit like overkill to me but, what the hell do I know? We have some experts here that hopefully will chime in. Check eBay for some of this stuff. You might be leaving a lot of $ on the table!

Old 07-29-2009, 06:13 PM

let us know how you make out and what the value was worth.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:49 AM

UPDATE,

ALL PAID AND WAITING FOR PREDATOR TO SHIP THE PARTS TO TEAKA. Should be here around the 2nd week in August...Yes I'm ready....plan to take lots of pics during and after install....Dyno's as well.

thanks for the support,
Matt

Old 07-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator

Looking forward to your report

Old 07-31-2009, 01:34 AM

nice can't wait to see em!!

Old 08-18-2009, 08:19 AM

Still waiting on Predator to ship,,and teaka to get the parts,,,Predators big brake kit is not in production. the reason I was given was Predator isn't selling enough to the Hummer market, and has slowed to a make to order type situation..

I'm wondering if Predator was such a good choice for my upgrades. Getting bummed with the entire situation,,alot of foot dragging going on and ALOT of my cash just sitting there doing nothing...

(if someone out there works for predator,,ur losing thousands of dollars sitting on your hands,)

Positive,,think positive...LOL,,,

Matt

Old 08-18-2009, 05:36 PM

Got the call today (that was fast from the morning post),,,,dropping off the H2 ,,everything but the brakes (dag nab it) being installed, should take a couple of days..I am stoked now (bummed previously).we'll see what this Stage 3 kit is talking about...

Quick Reply: TeakaToys??