PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tail lights with amber turn signal and backup lights?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 04:02 AM

Ok, I checked the lights I have on my wifes Alpha and the H3T lights I have in my garage. The Part# lisetd in the e-bay ad is for the regular H3 as well as the pictures, so the ones listed in the e-bay ad is the correct lights for you and will not fit the H3T so the seller probaly has no clue or the wrong part# and picture.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Andreas_Sweden
Ok, I checked the lights I have on my wifes Alpha and the H3T lights I have in my garage. The Part# lisetd in the e-bay ad is for the regular H3 as well as the pictures, so the ones listed in the e-bay ad is the correct lights for you and will not fit the H3T so the seller probaly has no clue or the wrong part# and picture.
Thank you very, very much for your help!

I've sendt a message to the seller to confirm that the numbers are correct. If they are, I will order a set from him (USD 180 from eBay-seller in stead of USD 780 from Norwegian supplier ... )

Again - thank you for taking the time!

Lasse

Old 10-22-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by LasseS
Thank you very, very much for your help!

I've sendt a message to the seller to confirm that the numbers are correct. If they are, I will order a set from him (USD 180 from eBay-seller in stead of USD 780 from Norwegian supplier ... )

Again - thank you for taking the time!

Lasse

Did you get the lights and where they the right ones?
Sold the old Alpha so buying another H3 Alpha for my wife and thought I would buy of the same e-bayer instead of getting robbed again over here in Sweden

Old 10-23-2012, 06:03 AM

Did you get the lights and where they the right ones?
Sold the old Alpha so buying another H3 Alpha for my wife and thought I would buy of the same e-bayer instead of getting robbed again over here in Sweden
Hi.

No, sorry. The seller is adament they won't fit, so I have a few Norwegian companies trying to figure this out for me.

How much did you pay in Sweden?

Regards,

Lasse

Old 10-23-2012, 08:18 AM

Hi.

No, sorry. The seller is adament they won't fit, so I have a few Norwegian companies trying to figure this out for me.

How much did you pay in Sweden?

Regards,

Lasse

Trying to remember, if I remember correctly around 4000 SeK each or something like that the weird thing is one side is 2 or 300 more than the other :/.

How about this place that you linked to earlier?
N1(06) LAMPS/REAR (BRM,T89);. Fits: H3, H3 SUV, H3T | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

Old 10-24-2012, 03:30 AM

Trying to remember, if I remember correctly around 4000 SeK each or something like that the weird thing is one side is 2 or 300 more than the other :/.

How about this place that you linked to earlier?
N1(06) LAMPS/REAR (BRM,T89);. Fits: H3, H3 SUV, H3T | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick
I'd have to pay approx. 2200,- per side here in Norway, so it's cheaper here than in Sweden.

I've checked with those guys as well, but they couldn't guarantee that they would fit my car, as they had some problems finding my VIN in their system ...

Lasse

Old 10-24-2012, 06:30 AM

I'd have to pay approx. 2200,- per side here in Norway, so it's cheaper here than in Sweden.

I've checked with those guys as well, but they couldn't guarantee that they would fit my car, as they had some problems finding my VIN in their system ...

Lasse

Well our beer is cheaper in Sweden and that is what matters in life
2200 is not bad