PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

I'm not cancelling. HELL NO!. I just meant I'm taking alot of time and thought in this thing and don't want to screw it all up once it's done, but I'm not going to add the parts until after the 4th so don't worry. If anything and I decide to turn into a Sally, Nancy, Pansy, etc. I'll just ride with one of you guys from now on, but that will be WAY after the 4th. I'm just doing alot of custom-paint stuff on here and even adding 3 or 4 coats and letting it cure for 7 days isn't going to stop it from scrapping off. You know what I mean.

Now, this new Sand Dunes place in MI is something I'm definitely going to check out soon. Hopefully I'll meet up with Doc Olds and have a little Hummer get-together there. I wouldn't have to take anything off for that one lol.

Jackie and I might go to this new place tomorrow with Mike. We STILL don't know because my friend is in town from San Diego who I havent seen for a year and he wants to come over tomorrow afternoon at the time we aer supposed to be at the off-road park, so who knows if we are going or not. I wish I could get them to come in the morning. I'll let you know. Hopefully Mike will post some pics (since he NEVER did the last time [:@](hint)) and we'll see what it's like for Hummers.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: POSTPONED: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting

So, Mike had something come up, I had something come up, and Jeremy has to work, so we are going to officially postpone this trip for the time being. If my tires actually hold up, I'll make the next one, but I might just have to buddy up with someone in their truck for that. They aren't looking too promising these days lol

Old 08-02-2007, 10:59 AM

Hey Jeremy, we can always hook up Sunday if you want ... :-) I intentionally left the entire weekend blank for this trip so if you still want to get muddy, I'm up for it! If not, Haspin it is hehehehe

Old 08-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Well depending on what happens at the Doctor on Saturday, we may be able to make it on Sunday, but of course, I won't know this until Sat. night. DOH! [&:]

Old 08-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

Sand Dunes. I heard that.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:42 AM

You got my number Mike.If your guys' situation changes call me and will figure things out and do what we can to pull something together last minute. Does anyone have JD's digits here so we can get him informed too!?!?
Hey, JD, if you read this e-mail me your # (again I think lol) in the event Mikey here can make it Sunday instead ... I think you were available right?

Old 08-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

I have his number, although with the 5 minute long voicemail I left the other day, he may never answer my calls again lol. I'll give him a call now, but he's probably out on patrol.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:03 PM

Ok.. I'm going on the 5th, (Sunday).

I will also see if a guy from work wants to come.. He has a Yeller H2.

I think some people need to "man-up", get their trucks a little dirtyand meet us there! Come meet the boys behind the keyboard...

Old 08-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Hey, aren't you supposed to be out on patrol or something?

I may be coming as well now, actually, it's looking pretty damn good for me going on Sunday. This may be a good time after all, although we will all be playin it single, and Nick will be stuck with his wife screaming and gasping, oh wait, that was my wife doing that when Mike's truck almost bit the dust. Oops

And NO I DID NOT MEAN THAT IN A PERVERTED WAY, before anybody starts complaining about me. sheesh.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Hey, aren't you supposed to be out on patrol or something?

Forgot to mention.. Guess who I'm bringing???

Name:  s-sit.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  106.2 KB

Quick Reply: Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting