PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

Let's see who all wants to go and if it proves that the 12th is a better date overall, go with that. Don't let me/us be your deciding factor here ...

Old 07-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

Well, you aren't the only factor. I want to get my truck in the shop for that half-shaft replacement as soon as possible. I'm not going to do it before off-roading though sinceit would make no sense. I just talked to my wife and she already is making plans around it so let's just leave it at that. We'll definitely be going again after that anyway.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:33 PM

LOL, fair enough, I'm glad it's just not us then I can see why, if you have it replaced, you're going to muck it up the second you get in the mud ... if you don't it will hold up 10 years longer than the rest of the car ... gotto love it LOL!!!!
Good deal, looks like we're on ... when we get a little bit closer to the 4th let's get another count and we'll figure out the food bit and all that good stuff too .. assuming there's an interest in it of course. Hell, we got a whole month, certainly that will be enough for our sad sorry azzes to figure some crap out LOL!

Old 07-06-2007, 10:12 AM

Soo how many do we actually have who's interested in going on the 4th? A buddy of mine MAY end up caravaning up with me and joining us, he has not decided 100% just yet. He's in an FJ so bring the camcorders and tow straps guys, it ought to be fun :-)

Old 07-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Well so far Mike and I are in. I'm not going this weekend so I can save my truck and money for the 4th.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:54 AM

Cool, glad the other Mike is showing up too. I'm hoping my buddy will end up going too. I'm guessing since it's pretty much his first time ever doing this he'll have just as good of a time waswe did last time around ... oddly enough his name is Mike too ... wtf is up with all these Mike's anyways!? LOL!
I suggested my boss, yet another flippin' Mike by the way .... (LOL) ...would take that piece of crap Huyundai of his up there so I could watch it break down just driving through the parking lot but he admitted defeat without hesitation for a change ... this coming from the man who told me said piece of crap would do far better than our Hummer's in rough terrain .. I'm almost bummed .. I would've loved to have seen him having to flatbed that piece of junk all the way back to Cinci ... ka-ching!!!! :-) If anyone doesn't know or didn't figure it out ... I don't particularly care for this person a whole hell of a lot :-)

Old 07-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Wait a minute: Anybody with half a brain and a cracker-jack box education can look at a Hummer and a Hyndai SUV and be able to tell you which one will do better off-road. [:@]

That's like putting Eva Mendez and The Queen of England together and saying the Queen would get more dollar bills at a strip club..........

Old 07-06-2007, 03:47 PM

My point exactly, LOL! I told him to bring some sturdy tow straps so I could pull him around once he broke down .. my intentions were to cut him loose in the creek though .. hehehehe

Old 07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe I can trick him into tackling that concrete slab I got stuck on.............

Old 07-06-2007, 11:49 PM

I don't think he'd make it THAT far down the creek with the engine still running LOL!!! Maybe we can tow him down and high center his azz? LOL!

Quick Reply: Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting