PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Well, assuming Jeremy can make it, let's just un-officially set the date for Saturday, August 4th. Agreed?

Do to work, there's no weekends off until mid-September, but if you happen to do a run this fall, definately count us in...

Old 06-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Next Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading get-together: Suggestions and Comments

I'm 100% sure we'll be going in the fall. We would be going sooner but we just all have alot going on this summer. It will be great to have more people!

Old 06-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

The 12th would be the only realisticweekend that I could do it.... Not commiting or trying to sway anyone...

Old 07-01-2007, 03:34 AM

Man....Sorry to bring up the M*A*S*H thing again (the wife bought me the COMPLETE series for Christmas, I'm on SEASON 10), But this TOTALLY reminds me of the episode when they are trying to set up THE PARTY for their loved ones back home!!!

Man...I need A LIFE!!!!![8D]

Old 07-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I second this nomination.....

What do you mean wrong thread?

Old 07-01-2007, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

I second this nomination.....

What do you mean wrong thread?
Name:  raspberry.gif
Views: 33
Size:  6.5 KB

Old 07-02-2007, 09:14 AM

Man....Sorry to bring up the M*A*S*H thing again (the wife bought me the COMPLETE series for Christmas, I'm on SEASON 10), But this TOTALLY reminds me of the episode when they are trying to set up THE PARTY for their loved ones back home!!!

Didn't know you are a M*A*S*H fan .... I think we have the same set, 27 DVD's I think it was LOL! Took forever and a day to plow through but d@mn it was worth it lol!

Old 07-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Don't worry dawg, that's why I started this thread.

Is anybody else free on Sunday, August12th? I know we are.

HummerMike/ZYNE: How about you guys?

jdrew?

I think we should try to accomidate as many people as possible, but the more experienced people we have the better since our one and two times off-roading probably don't constitute being "experienced" lol

Old 07-02-2007, 12:00 PM

I'm a no go on the 12th, still good for the 4th .. trying to work around her schedule since she is dead set on going this time. She works the entire weekend of the 12th so ....

Old 07-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Well, I know your wife has been dying to go so I guess since we already set this date we should keep it. I'll change the post to reflect the permanent date. So far there are three of us. I'm waiting to hear from some of the local people around me about it.

Quick Reply: Sun. Aug. 5th: Indiana Badlands Park Off-Roading Outting