PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Strobe lights and sound

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Default Strobe lights and sound

Just checked with a State Trooper- strobe lights are legal even with red and blues as long as they are not turned on while on a public street- legal for car shows/off roading and to be installed and in the vehicle. Im thinking about adding this just for some kicks at car shows/ having with fun with friends...gotta get em in line! This is for Iowa, not sure about other states. I was thinking in the Hummer grill where you may add the option secondary fog lights, thumbs up/down? I do not have the heated seats so I have two perfect places for toggle switches. Also, I was talking to my dealer and after having the monsoon equiped loaner, I really like the added boost. He recomented gutting a storage pannel in the rear for the sub and amp, but I think id rather purchase a monsoon panel and trash that one first with my own sub and amp. Also, in the rear door where the jack is placed there seem to indents screaming for 6x9s or 8inch subs. If I use the wiring rubber gromet to send wires to, drill out the fake louvers, would this be a good projection place for speakers? Or would the jack be a key player in the life of speakers or would the rattle drive me in to insanity?