PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Stock rims and tires for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 04:17 AM
Default Stock rims and tires for sale

anyway, I am selling my stock wheels and tires, 265's. Silver aluminum Rims and tires will come mounted with sensors and all silver center caps included. I am selling all four for $400, local pickup in NJ is ok or I will ship anywhere in the USA, buyer to pay actual shipping fees (will be over $100 I would believe.) The rims/tires have 412 miles on them and are in perfect showroom condition. If anyone is interested you can post here or email me at v10power@comcast.net

Thanks,
Mike

Will take best offer if they don't sell for $400, I got my new rims tires on the way and judging by my wifes reaction I think I'm gonna need quick cash for a divorce lawyer

Old 01-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Default RE: Stock rims and tires for sale

Do you still have them?

Old 01-11-2008, 09:19 AM

holy crap batman...this is an old thread!!!!!

yup, still have em in storage

Old 01-11-2008, 12:36 PM

tried e-mailing you, but got sent back with error message saying your account does not exist. anyway, i am also interested in purchasing your stocks for the silver lake dunes in michigan if they are still available let me know.

anthonytaylor85@hotmail.com

Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

WOW. Guess people do look at the old posts. So impy it looks like you didn't need to sell the tires/wheels for the divorce attorney after all.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:53 PM

Import Killer......I have been wanting to ask you a question. Do you have both the Jeep and the Hummer in your avatar? If so, which one is better for four wheeling? And how does the Jeep compare to the Hummer as an everyday driver? Just kinda curious......Sorry for the thread hijack.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:52 PM

yes I have both....this will annoy quite a few but....the h3 cannot hold the rubi's jock off road, just not going to happen. Road driving in the JK is 500% better than the prevous year models...much quieter inside the cab and actually have power windows and doors now!! I still give the on road ride to the hummer as it is a more comfy ride. The JK has more power and the 6 speed manual is NICE!! The new hard top on the J is pretty cool...you can drive with the t-tops off and it takes one person 5 minutes to do...not like removing a had top on older model wranglers. All things considered I love both trucks...I really do...but if owning a hummer wasn't so cool I would rather have the Jeep.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:35 AM

NIce...Thanks for the response.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe if this would have been in the right forum it would have been seen 1 year and half ago....

Old 01-12-2008, 09:16 AM

back thenthis and off topic were the only places anyone ever posted in.....I think shorty yelled at me via pm when I posted this in here

Quick Reply: Stock rims and tires for sale