PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

still selling my factory chrome wheels only $500!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Default RE: still selling my factory chrome wheels only $500!

well I need the weight or anything to check it out ? and who to contact I assume certainly not UPS or fedex. I deal with trucking companies every day. perhaps I should weezle myself into getting them to bring em for me free :P

Old 06-24-2006, 05:31 PM

Actually I have shipped out wheels/tires before and I used fedex ground, fast service and easy but kinda high price wise. I just paid $107 to have 4 wheels delivered to me from Cali, The wheels were 34lb's each and are chrome also. Maybe use around 35lb per wheel as a rough estimate, don't know how much to add for the tire, probably another 25lb's or so.

Old 06-24-2006, 05:39 PM

thanks maybe the seller will see the post and give me the info, then I can take it from there

Old 06-24-2006, 06:04 PM

raffi your making this hard for me to leave.

just pm him

Old 06-24-2006, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

raffi your making this hard for me to leave.

just pm him
I'm glad that he is making it hard for you to leave..because this is the Hotel California...So quit trying..Nobody wants to see you go...How can we make that any clearer???

Old 06-24-2006, 08:56 PM

well I finally have a local sale pending tomorrow. shipping was the real killer on these, too bad I paid the dealer $800 to swap my non chrome for these then went out at 9k and got the 18" chrome. Damn modding... lol

Old 06-25-2006, 01:33 PM

LOL...yes those are my new wheels we are talking about! Going to pick them up today, with all this rain and mud we are having here in PA I don't think we will get in any hurry to put them on though

I sort of wanted black rims for it but when I saw the price I said nevermind, hubby likes the chrome so.....he wins on the tire issue.

I just looked out the window and realized that once again my husband has driven MY H3 to work LOL.......guess it has become marital property in a true sense and is now only half mine! He even took it out in the mud and I didn't get to go along, so far I have driven it about 20 total miles LOL, but I do love the darn thing when I do get to drive it.

I have a sneaking suspicion though that it isn't really mine, I think he swapped me cars and forgot to tell me.....the Avalon seems to always be here when I am and the H3 seems to always be gone when he is......very suspicious......hmmmm and to think I thought he was doing me a favor when he bought the H3 for me LOL........perhaps I was hoodwinked????

Angie (partial H3 owner)

Old 06-25-2006, 01:59 PM

u r saying if I go to my dealer now and ask to swap for chromes it should cost me $800 ? or only if the rims were brand new ? mine are probably flawless ecen though I got over 7K miles on the car

Old 06-25-2006, 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Raffi76

u r saying if I go to my dealer now and ask to swap for chromes it should cost me $800 ? or only if the rims were brand new ? mine are probably flawless ecen though I got over 7K miles on the car
when I bought my H3 a black/black leather w. sunroof was a RARE find. It didn't have the chrome package or chrome wheels, but I def wanted chrome wheels. Another person bought one a week earlier and didn't want the chrome wheels so they had one on the lot that didn't window sticker w. them. I paid the upgrade cost and they traded me. I bought the Hummer with the mindset that I wasn't changing ANYTHING. LOL what a joke. I've owned about 50 different cars and the mod bug is like a disease...

Old 06-26-2006, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: bobandangie

LOL...yes those are my new wheels we are talking about! Going to pick them up today, with all this rain and mud we are having here in PA I don't think we will get in any hurry to put them on though

I sort of wanted black rims for it but when I saw the price I said nevermind, hubby likes the chrome so.....he wins on the tire issue.

I just looked out the window and realized that once again my husband has driven MY H3 to work LOL.......guess it has become marital property in a true sense and is now only half mine! He even took it out in the mud and I didn't get to go along, so far I have driven it about 20 total miles LOL, but I do love the darn thing when I do get to drive it.

I have a sneaking suspicion though that it isn't really mine, I think he swapped me cars and forgot to tell me.....the Avalon seems to always be here when I am and the H3 seems to always be gone when he is......very suspicious......hmmmm and to think I thought he was doing me a favor when he bought the H3 for me LOL........perhaps I was hoodwinked????

Angie (partial H3 owner)

Thanks for making the trip in the rain! Be sure to take pics after the install and post.