PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Stay AWAY From Trxus Super Swampers

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 04:44 PM

I dont know about said tires but Interco is a damn good company and offers fine products...I run 37" Interco SS M16's and have for well over a few years now without an issue. I can tell you that alot of MT tires will flat spot over night and take some warm up time to smooth out each morning...best of luck

P.S dude you should've known better than to try and make a hardcore mudd truck out of your wifes suv......Fail. Damn urban cowboys...lol

Last edited by cshsrh; 08-05-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:00 AM

It wasnt the agressiveness of the tread, it was a severe vibration that would come and go depending on your speed.. Maybe they have a bad batch because even Summit knew what tire it was before I even told them my name..

As far as Interco, have you have ever tried to resolve a problem with them? I have one of their customer support technitions direct phone numbers and email and they wont even call or email me back.. When I emailed the first time and told them about my issue, they did email me back but said to take it up with the retailer.. I then called back because the tires were shipped directly from them and I wanted to know if I could just get replacments that didnt have so much patched in weight.. In other words, I was wiling to give them the benifit of the doubt and try again.. However, they would not call or email me back there-after and havent to this day.. As soon as you have an issue, they brush you off on the retailer and then ignore you..

These tires were not what they advertise them as.
INTERCO'S answer to the need of those who want a smooth, super quiet ride.