PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

son of a b vandal

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: son of a b vandal

It sucks.... but now you get a free paintjob thanks to them and your insurance company...

Old 01-27-2008, 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

It sucks.... but now you get a free paintjob thanks to them and your insurance company...
almost free...... $500 deductible

Old 01-27-2008, 11:44 AM

That's a damned shame that somebody would do that. I personally haven't had that problem but am scared to death of it. I know that you can fix it, it's just the principle of it.[:@]People just think that it's funny and don't have any respect for anybody's personal property. You spend alot of time getting your ride where you want it then you find something like that! I always wonder how much trouble I would get in if I caught somebody doing this.

THINK PINK WHEN YOU VOTE FOR ROTMTIME IS RUNNING OUT![sm=smiley20.gif]
https://www.hummerforums.com/m_121425/mpage_7/tm.htm

Old 01-27-2008, 12:06 PM

That really sucks. In the past I've gotten knicks and dings in my cars by just driving them and been just fine about it because each one usually has a funny story involved with it. Someone keying your car though, I would hate to be that person when they get caught.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Sad part is I know that the punishment I got for beating the crap out of the guy would be far worse than what they faced for vandalizing my property.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: juggalo

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

almost free...... $500 deductible
My bad... I forgot about the deductable...

Old 01-28-2008, 12:18 PM

well i have some good news-insurance company just said take it and get it fixed no problem and my deductible on comprehensive is only a hundred bucks. not too bad-still would like to whoop somebody's *** though

Old 01-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Well at least the news is mostly good. Not sure you will ever quit wanting to pound the guy that did that. My house got burlarized 30 years ago and I lost some guns, camera, cash etc. To this day I could get a real kick out of pounding the a$$hole that stole my stuff. At the time I couldn't afford to replace any of it and even if I could nothing could ever replace the first shotgun my Dad ever gave me.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Sad part is I know that the punishment I got for beating the crap out of the guy would be far worse than what they faced for vandalizing my property.
No, not here. I have a shovel, and live next to 200 acres.[:@][:@][:@]

Old 01-28-2008, 05:56 PM

I feel your pain. Revenge is sweet but can be very costly. If you kill the culprit their family will sue you, if you only beat them half to death they will sue you!

Forty years ago I snuck up on a guy who was letting the air out of my tire and I hit him so hard in the face that I broke my hand. Another time, I had a new 65’ Chevy Impala convertible and I was visiting a friend and when I came out a guy was under the hood stealing the battery. I asked him if he had a problem and if I could help, so I slammed the hood on his head as hard as I could about 3 times! I’ll bet he didn’t try to steal any more batteries.

And just last year I noticed something different about my pickup truck..…the tailgate was gone! Some SOB stole the tailgate right off the truck. That cost me $600 to replace. But if I caught em’ I would have killed em’ and I’d be in jail right now! (I believe in the 2nd amendment)

Gar

Quick Reply: son of a b vandal