PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

son of a b vandal

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Default son of a b vandal

warning.... rant to follow:..........some low-life coward piece of crap keyed my truck last night. in the scheme of things its not that important, but i just keep visualizing the son of a bit-- going aroung the truck and making his little pu--y marks on my property. he/she couldn't even make good marks either, son of b m'fer..[/align]

Old 01-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: son of a b vandal

That ALWAYS sucks. I just never understood WTF that was all about. Mental case moron no doubt! [:@]

Old 01-26-2008, 02:47 PM

Mine was keyed when I first got it. Since then it has received alot of marks but the culprets to the latest marks did it right before my eyes.... DAMN TREES!
But yea I would have loved to catch the guy that did the first mark I would have strapped him to my brush guard and let the trees put marks on him!

Old 01-26-2008, 03:34 PM

it just really sucks when there is nowhere to direct your rage. yeah there's a couple idiots i would suspect-but you cant come out and blame them without knowing for sure. and then if they did do it, they know they got away with it, the whole time snickering on the inside...makes me wanna.....whoa, easy. maybe im taking this a little too personal........naaaaa... makes me wanna key their skull with my fist.

Old 01-26-2008, 03:53 PM

Did it happen at your home?[/align][/align]Makes me sick to my stomach every time I hear about this happing to a fellow Hummer owner. One of these days I'm hoping one of us can catch one of the little Azz holes andtell the story how we made an example for all to see. [/align][/align]That punk better be lucky you didn't catch him, cuz I see you got a Glock![/align]

Old 01-26-2008, 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: BassGear

Did it happen at your home?[/align][/align]Makes me sick to my stomach every time I hear about this happing to a fellow Hummer owner. One of these days I'm hoping one of us can catch one of the little Azz holes andtell the story how we made an example for all to see. [/align][/align]That punk better be lucky you didn't catch him, cuz I see you got a Glock![/align]
im not sure-i pumped gas last pm about 6 after leaving work and then went to a chamber of commerce dinner, left there about 830 and noticed all the marks this morning after i had been to wally world and home depot-so there were plenty of ops.
you had me stumped for a second about the glock and then i looked at the pic in my gallery
its a 21 model-40cal-im more accurate with my taurus 9mm but the glock's easier to carry. has there been a thread about firearms yet? im sure many of us are owners and carriers. ill do a search

Old 01-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

It would not be good for me or the culprit to catch someone in the act.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:50 PM

I feel your pain brother.

Your rant is mild compared to mine.

Do a search for my thread "Die Mf, Die MF, Die MF, Die"...........

You will be going over revenge scenarios in your head for the next two weeks.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:47 AM

It sucks that SOME PEOPLE are so jealous at their **** POOR lives that they have to lash out at the people who work hard for a living and what something to ENJOY!!

My guess is it happened at WelfareMart....Uhmm....I mean WalMart!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 09:01 AM

Bastards![:@]

Quick Reply: son of a b vandal