PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sirius Radio vs XM

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Default RE: Sirius Radio vs XM

They already merged but the programming remains different
Not true. I listen to Howard everyday and he complains on how long the merger is taking.
I just installed the sir-gm1 sirius tuner in my H3 this weekend. I believe that the xm antenna can be used but not sure because I don't have xm. Installation is pretty straight forward. I always leave stereo upgrades to the pros but no one would do it because the packaging on the tuner only went up to 2006 H3.

Old 07-23-2007, 01:32 PM

I don't think they made any changes in the 2007 radio. Anyone know if the part numbers are the same??

You actually listen to Howard Stern?[sm=laughat.gif]

Old 07-23-2007, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: D VADER

I also love Howard Stern... I think his show is terrific....

Old 07-23-2007, 07:29 PM

ORIGINAL: patrol343

I also love Howard Stern... I think his show is terrific....
And I assume you know why he was removed from the American airwaves and you approve of his Sinful behavior and have asked your children to listen to him? Stern is a complete ***!

Old 07-23-2007, 09:57 PM

ORIGINAL: PSYCHO

Would like to hear NASCAR on XM!
Same here. I'm a big NASCAR fan. XM has a sport channel but it's not dedicated to NASCAR. Some how I'm gonna convert to Sirius. I'm communicating with them now.
Yep.. XM used to have the nascar ch. but I guess they did some swapping around. I know it was on there when i got it (the H3) up until a while back, then it vanished from XM.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:24 AM

Yes I did, I will try it. Kinda sucks because not many people have gone with the old antenna, so i will not know how good it works. My Xm cuts out way more than my Sirius did in my other truck.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:37 AM

ORIGINAL: jwiz1971

Yes I did, I will try it. Kinda sucks because not many people have gone with the old antenna, so i will not know how good it works. My Xm cuts out way more than my Sirius did in my other truck.
Be sure to let us know what you think about the reception.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:07 AM

Don't we have2-3 antennas in our H3s? One for the radio, OnStar and XM?

Old 07-24-2007, 08:17 AM

And I assume you know why he was removed from the American airwaves and you approve of his Sinful behavior and have asked your children to listen to him? Stern is a complete ***!
He was not removed. He still has regular radio offers if he wanted. I have no clue what you mean about the children comment.
I guess you are just upset that Imus is off the air.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:31 AM

ORIGINAL: DIRKD

He was not removed. He still has regular radio offers if he wanted. I have no clue what you mean about the children comment.
I guess you are just upset that Imus is off the air.
Stern has had people urinating on each other for sexual pleasures. He had guys farting in women's faces to check the reactions. He continually talks about sexual oddities and exploits the retarted.He does this because there is a largeaudiencefor perversion in America.You still have no clue??

I like a bit of rank humor from time to time and I've flipped thru a Playboy magazine but Stern is freaking pervert and plays on the weak mindeddelivering their fantasy pleasures.

The reason Stern left regular radio was the stiff FCC fines he had to pay for his unacceptable behavior. He can't afford to come back to regular radio. The FCC and censors would have his throat!

Quick Reply: Sirius Radio vs XM