PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Default RE: Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah

I'm not offended by the comment.. I think it's unnecessary at best .. obviously if you have come to the conclusion to ask a woman to marry you .. one thought process or another has already taken place .. why rag on that decision?? Again, only my .02 worth ..

Old 03-28-2007, 12:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Glad for you too...I wish everyone could be so committed as you..it would put those stinking divorce laywers out of business.
Had my run ins with them Q@#$!@#$ maggots when my inlaws went through it .. ended up getting myself and my wife thrown out of court cuz they expect us to take sides and "testify" against her dad who's a good man .. her mom is a gold diggin b*tch on the other hand .. thought I was going to get slapped with a contempt bit but guess I got lucky .. would've taken it in a heart beat though .. I'm principle stuck and I'll be damned if I am to contribute to something that I think is wrong!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I'm not offended by the comment.. I think it's unnecessary at best .. obviously if you have come to the conclusion to ask a woman to marry you .. one thought process or another has already taken place .. why rag on that decision?? Again, only my .02 worth ..
OR maybethe woman asked!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:20 AM

Ugh, that would make me feel uncomfortable as hell LOL!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:22 AM

Why? ..It happens to me all the time..I think it's flattering

Trouble with you Nick, beside wearing over tight underwear tonight, is that you are an old fashioned, traditional romantic..and it's refreashing to see..

Old 03-28-2007, 01:32 AM

Z, not only are you romantic, but you love cake. you can't be all bad.

everyone has their own opinion of marriage, and none of them are valid. you can't override what your heart is telling you, you just have to go with the flow. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. either way, if you were happy for a period of time, cherish that time and move on. there's nothing to be gained by grousing about how much of a bitch the last wife/girlfriend was, it gets you nowhere.

back to the original subject. if you can afford to keep your hummer, keep it. if you can't make the payments and eat, then maybe it's time to let it go.just do what makes you happy, our opinions mean nothing. after all, we don't have to live with your woman - you do.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Why? ..It happens to me all the time..I think it's flattering

Trouble with you Nick, beside wearing over tight underwear tonight, is that you are an old fashioned, traditional romantic..and it's refreashing to see..
Nahh .. my underwear is no importance here hehe .. I simply don't shut up in fear of hurtin' someone's feelings because I don't agree with them.. never have, never will! I say what I mean and I mean what I say ..

And yes, somehow I am old fashioned in certain aspects .. I'm not old enough to be that way though damnit LOL!

And underwear!? I haven't worn those things in over a decade ... well, not really but figured it was disturbing enough to at least cause a minor PURP! lol!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:43 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Z, not only are you romantic, but you love cake. you can't be all bad.

everyone has their own opinion of marriage, and none of them are valid. you can't override what your heart is telling you, you just have to go with the flow. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. either way, if you were happy for a period of time, cherish that time and move on. there's nothing to be gained by grousing about how much of a bitch the last wife/girlfriend was, it gets you nowhere.

back to the original subject. if you can afford to keep your hummer, keep it. if you can't make the payments and eat, then maybe it's time to let it go.just do what makes you happy, our opinions mean nothing. after all, we don't have to live with your woman - you do.
Thanks Shorty .. you nailed it on that one .. and the cake bit .. if we're going to be painfully honest here .. I must admit my weakness is banana puddin' but cake rates pretty high too... LOL!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:48 AM

I would try to keep it if all possible andhopefully she will understand if you tell her youwant to keep it.

Ijust got married in January...in VEGAS! She was cool with it. Was there attending my father's birthdayparty and since so many relatives and all my brothers and their families were there we decided to get married Had dinner withfamily before everyone left. Back in Chicago we invited our close friends for another dinner to tell everyone what we did.

The money saved went to a new house, paid all our debtandpurchased a newH3. Also, Igot to keep my other toys in the process. Now she is agreeing of gettingan H2 just for me...man I love her!!!

Congratulations!Good luck and hope things work out for you both.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:16 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

And underwear!? I haven't worn those things in over a decade ... well, not really but figured it was disturbing enough to at least cause a minor PURP! lol!
Worked for me![:'(]

Quick Reply: Should I sell my H3...Yeah or Nah