PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

SERVICE BULLITENS

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Default RE: SERVICE BULLITENS

Same thing here...bought the H3 a month and 9 days ago (but who's counting) and still the site doesn't recognize my VIN. I'll email and see what happens.

Old 11-27-2006, 06:40 PM

I believe that it states, when it cant find your VIN, that it may take up to 60 days to get in the system.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: cnynctry

I believe that it states, when it cant find your VIN, that it may take up to 60 days to get in the system.

It's been 7 months and three emails for me and still no use. I gave up.Name:  upset4.gif
Views: 21
Size:  4.6 KB

Old 11-29-2006, 06:05 AM

I sent an email to HUMMER.com and Chevrolet.com and asked if they could assist me with GMLink.com. Within 4-5 hours of these emails, I received the email below. The email below may just be the normal response to my (second) GMLink.com email and was not assisted by the emails to HUMMER.com and Chevrolet.com. I have checked my GMLink and the VINs are now in there. My 2006 HUMMER H3 VIN is showing "There are no open recalls for your vehicle".

Hello,

As you requested, the following vehicle has been added to your HUMMER Owner Center:
2006 HUMMER H3
VIN 5GTDN136768XXXXXX

To log in, click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser address field.
https://www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/hummer/home

Thanks for being part of the HUMMER Owner Center!

All the best,
The HUMMER Owner Center at My GMLink Team

Kindly note that we can't receive responses to this e-mail. General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-A00-MAR, Detroit, MI 48265-1000. GM Privacy Statement: http://www.gm.com/privacy

Old 11-29-2006, 01:28 PM

Can you post the email addresses where we can send them the same info? It's been a month and a half and still no VIN entered.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:58 PM

Upon closer inspection of the email I received, I see that it was in response to my email submitted on the GMLink.com Contact Us web form. The email I received had a return address of "mygmlink@gm.com", but it has a signature line that says that won't respond to emails sent to this address. They didn't add my Chevy VIN, so I am going to email this address as well as use the web form. I'll let you know if I get another response.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:39 AM

Okay, GMLink added my second car. The sent the email above in response to my request on the GMLink.com "Contact Us" web form. This response below is from responding to that email (so even though they say they don't monitor it - they must).

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Owner Center at MyGMLink.com. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced while trying to register your vehicle.

We have reviewed your concerns and associated your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) with the 2000 Chevrolet Impala and your profile is now complete. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

On behalf of General Motors, let me be the first to welcome you to the Owner Center. We hope you will find its many benefits useful.

While researching the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) you provided, we found there is an open recall on this vehicle. The recall number is 03054. This recall involves the FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR - REPLACE . We would like to refer you to your local Chevrolet dealer to have this taken care of at no cost to you.

General Motors supports Buckle Up America. We encourage you, your family and your friends to always Buckle Up.

Once again, thank you for your interest in the Owner Center at MyGMLink.com.