PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

SERIOUS OFF ROADER WANTED

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Default RE: SERIOUS OFF ROADER WANTED

shorty where ya at bro? I'm sure that you have some pics of you and your rig. Make us proud.

Old 11-03-2006, 11:25 AM

Hi Hunner -

YES! Superlift park tommorrow! Can you make it? where are you at? Let's go wheelin'!

we are leaving saturday morning from the fort smith area - One of my clubs is the Springdale version of the Christian Crawlers. It's a special day for Christian clubs to get into the normally hard-to-get-in-park....I've heard they are coming from TX, OK, LA, MO, and AR so far.... but still not sure I won't be in the only hummer! lol!

I'm traveling a lot today - so I apologize to all to all for such specific info on this thread...but a Big Welcome! to anyone who can join the run.....below I'm going to put some specifics.

Last count, my club was bringing around 10 rigs -but excitement is building - more may come... most from North West Ar and Mo.....I also joined the OKC version of Hummer X club and told them - they may come over....the plan is to meet in Hot Springs, at the park around 9 - and hit the trails by 10 after we hook up with the lead group. - details and links on the CC website below:

The website for details/contact info/etc. for my group is www.christiancrawlers4x4.com you can get an overview of the run and why it was set up/ by who etc....

from Springdale area, I know they are setting out around 4:30ish....details from Justin on CC website
from the Fort Smith area where I am - we are meeting at 6:30 at the McD's on Hwy 71 south. - feel free to email me if you want to get my cell # for specifics -

Have a great weekend everybody - hopefully I'll get some pics up early next week.

john n.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:03 PM

by request

Old 11-03-2006, 01:17 PM

Hell of a nice rig shorty. Is that the Gobi rook rack?

Old 11-03-2006, 01:23 PM

thanks, yes it's a gobi

Old 11-03-2006, 01:34 PM

Thanks Shorty. Awesome pics!!

Old 11-03-2006, 03:22 PM

I'm jealous, me wants! Attaches to the existing bars, right!? As much as I hate to admit it, the yellow color, the accessories ... damn why did I get white ...

Old 11-03-2006, 03:39 PM

it attaches to the mounting rail that the stock cross bars mount to. pretty easy to install, but you need 2 people. the ladder on back was kinda scary, you have to drill a hole for that. i don't like drilling holes in the body of my baby . . . . and yes, the color is AWESOME . . . .

Old 11-03-2006, 04:21 PM

I so far have been the only H3 when I have gone. There is one other local with a H1. I have not seen him but once. I only live about 30 minutes away and I will be there. In fact I may be going over today to play around.
I have a white H3 and will be easy to spot. Sounds like fun. I shoot lots of pictures.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:21 PM

Ugh, drills and car bodies don't belong together in my opinion! It looks damn good though, I may have to rethink that. Did you get yours from adventure accessories or? Hefty price tag but may have to bite the bullet and get one.

Quick Reply: SERIOUS OFF ROADER WANTED