PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

SERIOUS OFF ROADER WANTED

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Default RE: SERIOUS OFF ROADER WANTED

ORIGINAL: JM

I know that we have some serious off roader around here, but is there anyone who can beat THAT!!!

You win ... I like my vehicle to track straight.

Old 11-02-2006, 11:10 PM
ZOO

Cool! It's your rig do what ever you want with it. Have fun it's a damn H3 for goodness sake.[sm=itsok.gif]

Old 11-02-2006, 11:15 PM

If nothing else the jumping H3 will make a great Avatar[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 11-02-2006, 11:21 PM

I'm all for having fun with your rig but the jumping stuff is NOT OFFROADING in my book. The mud pictures are fun and I have done that. I've also done some serious rock shelf climbing, sand dune, and moguls, etc. Heck, I've gone through two front diffs already. Enjoy your truck and I hope the dealer doesn't figure out you were ramping the thing and broke it!

Old 11-03-2006, 12:36 AM

Heh heh.. I actually got the pic of me in that half sunk H3 from my dealer.. LOL..

Around these parts (Memphis) the bulk of the offroading that gets done is in mud.. Not like we've got much in the way of mountains around here..

Rob

Old 11-03-2006, 01:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Fireman

ORIGINAL: JM

I know that we have some serious off roader around here, but is there anyone who can beat THAT!!!

You win ... I like my vehicle to track straight.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:22 AM

ORIGINAL: fsmh3

I'm 100% for everyone getting to do with the rigs whatever they want!

If bling's the thing- go all the way
I'm just my own version of an 'idiot'
extremely well said

Old 11-03-2006, 02:25 AM

ORIGINAL: ZOO

Cool! It's your rig do what ever you want with it. Have fun it's a damn H3 for goodness sake.[sm=itsok.gif]
nodding head and agreeing

Old 11-03-2006, 02:36 AM

Hey Hunner here. Im in Arkansas. Are you and others coming to the Superlift Park in Hot Springs?

yes![sm=smiley20.gif] now THAT is why I wanted my H3! Used to do that stuff in my jeep - can't wait to try this weekend in the H3 at the Superlift park....we will hopefully have some people in our group who will stand trailside and take some pics....

Thanks Crash and Jm for posting the pics...I'm SOOOO ready for saturday!

Btw -most front end parts are covered - if you did break something....remember - these trucks were made for this stuff....it's not like a blinged out caddy suv....I ran mine really hard this last weekend at Rocktoberfest - just missed a trophy in the woods course and the rockgarden for the under 35" class....mud course was cool too - but I sunk in - the 8 cyln/ blown jeeps go so fast over the top.....the little 5 banger couldn't - but it was cool plowing thru...and I'll be honest and post what I break / if I do - next week....

[IMG]local://upfiles/1095/6FBE321A54D64CAA949DACC39C740789.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-03-2006, 03:21 AM

yes![sm=smiley20.gif] now THAT is why I wanted my H3! Used to do that stuff in my jeep - can't wait to try this weekend in the H3 at the Superlift park....we will hopefully have some people in our group who will stand trailside and take some pics....

Thanks Crash and Jm for posting the pics...I'm SOOOO ready for saturday!

Btw -most front end parts are covered - if you did break something....remember - these trucks were made for this stuff....it's not like a blinged out caddy suv....I ran mine really hard this last weekend at Rocktoberfest - just missed a trophy in the woods course and the rockgarden for the under 35" class....mud course was cool too - but I sunk in - the 8 cyln/ blown jeeps go so fast over the top.....the little 5 banger couldn't - but it was cool plowing thru...and I'll be honest and post what I break / if I do - next week....
I know what you're saying, and yes I love to wheel.. 22 plus years of it under my belt has got to say something for my love of off roading. But, I don't believe that any production car or truck has ever been designed to JUMP .. so I don't agree that is what it was inteded for. But, it is his, and he can do what he wants with it. However.. don't think the service techs won't spot blatant abuse, and rack up a nice little bill to go along with the new front suspension parts.

Ive seen them do the water test.. I've seen them do the table top test.. and the frame twister ec.. but I have as of yet to see them jump them on the hummer site.

Quick Reply: SERIOUS OFF ROADER WANTED