PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sensitive viewers, stay away, Dirty content!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Default RE: Sensitive viewers, stay away, Dirty content!

ORIGINAL: Choco

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

my poor truck is starting to hate me, i think.

it emails me and asks to be cleaner. it says "my chrome is so shiny. why? why?"

naw, it loves it

[IMG]local://upfiles/437/F77CE7465ED34E679D5D7EF06A52CE22.jpg[/IMG]

OMGOSH, now that is a definition of muddy
i do what i can!

Old 06-13-2007, 03:54 PM

naw, it loves it

You make me proud Greenie .. gottoget them birch white's dirty every once in a while :-)

Not as dirty (yet) but I got close to your "style" by the time I had broken the glass and gotten out of there ... If you don't have a roof full of mud when you're done, you just ain't doing it right :-)

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/01570EF039CC4847B371854BDC4EC1E8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-13-2007, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

naw, it loves it

You make me proud Greenie .. gottoget them birch white's dirty every once in a while :-)

Not as dirty (yet) but I got close to your "style" by the time I had broken the glass and gotten out of there ... If you don't have a roof full of mud when you're done, you just ain't doing it right :-)

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/01570EF039CC4847B371854BDC4EC1E8.jpg[/IMG]
While our birch white Hummer doesn't look nearly as dirty as greenblades, it is a testament to the 2" fender flares and mud guards I have on ours that kept it as clean as it was. The underside was totally caked, so the flares did their job!

Old 06-13-2007, 04:53 PM

No, Greenblad hasus bothwaaaaaaaaaaaay beat in that department ... but it sure does look good on the whities :-)

I'll pass on the mud guards .. it's just more stuff I have to take off the truck before hitting the trails. I know, the reaction here will be "What!?!?! Take them off??" so I'll provide the answer right away ... I either take them off, or the trail will do it for me .. LOL!! I wouldn't mind a fender flare kit but there is no way in hell I'm spending $800+ on a couple of pieces of plastic .. and in all honesty .. I like to see a dirty truck after a day in the woods .. means I had me a good ol' time :-) I am probably going to invest in those magnetic body protectors though ... I got me a couple of nice gashes here and there ... my window vent shades looks like I've taken a sand paper to em in some spots ... :-) Ohh well, they were see-through when I installed them *sighs* ... I can see the fender flares getting pretty narly rather quickly as well ... hell, the black roof trim on mine sort of looks like previously mentioned window vent shades ... they really do need to trim those trails lol ... or I should probably avoid the ATV trails huh ... lol

Old 06-13-2007, 04:58 PM

And for the record ... if you're in a spot where you need to spin your threads clean .. I think I'd rather see as much as possible of thatstuff go down the sides of my truck than build up in the wheel wells ... I know where that pic was taken mudflaps would've been useless .. assuming you actually got that far in with them still on the vehicle ... They ended up having to take the ladder style under body protection off my deuce when I had it in for oil the following week, it was bent pretty good in some spots ... Not sure what they did to get it back to shape, prolly heated it and beat it back in to submission ... you got crap hanging off like flaps .. I have a feeling you will more than likely leave them there :-)