PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Seattle Washington...

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Default Seattle Washington...

Hello,

I just recently moved from Atlanta GA to Seaettle WA.
The dealerships in GA set up off road events at road Atlanta on their 4wd off road track.
Besides that there were lots of wooded areas to go off roading.

When I got to Seattle I went to Hummer of Bellevue and Doug's Nothwest Hummer to find out about their off road events.
Neither Hummer dealership seem to know much about Hummer off road events or even where the locals go on their own.
Hummer of Bellevue proudly showed me pictures of their Hummer happening which consisted of a cookout in a parking lot and photos of the Seattle Seahawks game. I'm sorry but I don't see that as a Hummer event. [:@]

I was hoping to meet other people in the Seattle area who get involved in off road events.
I'm not into destroying my ride as it is a daily driver. I'm looking to get together with other Hummer owners in an off road environment.

Nova...

Old 11-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Default RE: Seattle Washington...

hummer dealers had to do so many hummer events per year for their FSE requirermants from General Motors. one of those had to be an off road event. GM no longer requires them. Our dealership still does them because hummer owners love them and still want to be involved in the hummer community some how. i would recommend getting involved in some hummer clubs.
The Hummer Club is listed on the hummer web site. that would be a great place to start.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Default RE: Seattle Washington...

Thank you for the information. It's too bad that Hummer lowered the requirements to be a Hummer dealership.
One of the reasons I bought my Hummer was the guarantee of off roading events every year sponsored by Hummer.
I guess I am just in a place where people don't enjoy off roading as much as they do in the SE.