PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Seat Belt Notification

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Default Seat Belt Notification

Is there anywhere or anyway you can turn off the seatbelt notification on the drivers side? It is annoying!

Old 02-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Default RE: Seat Belt Notification

Let me guess. You don't wear your seat belt? Because buckling it usually works for me.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:29 PM

Here's is the best way to turn it off.....theres a small metal square piece that is connected to a strap. It is usually on the left side of the vehicle if your sitting in the driver's seat. What you have to do is...CAREFULLY.....insert the metal square piece into the plug for the seat belt. After you've done this the seatbelt indicator should stop.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:29 PM

i think i read somewhere u can stick a screwdriver into the slot and push it till
ya hear it click ,then pull the screwdriver out...but rememberya havepush the release button on seatbelt
to make the seatbelt work again

Old 02-22-2007, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: pcmommy

Is there anywhere or anyway you can turn off the seatbelt notification on the drivers side? It is annoying!
You could try USING it the way it should be and actually WEAR IT! There's nothing I dread more than a head on high speed collision with some donkey not wearing their seat belt .. not only do I get to watch him/her fly through their windshield but they will end up on MY hood .. or worse .. in my passanger seat .. or even worse .. in my face ... I rate those people right next to tail gaters ... should be legal to shoot em on sight!

Old 02-22-2007, 03:21 PM

just were your seatbelt. You woundn't wanna mess up that pretty face in an accident.

Old 02-22-2007, 03:24 PM

And you are worried about kids seeing some *****??..[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 02-22-2007, 03:57 PM

Put on the belt or take out a big life insurance policy so when you end up as a spot on the highway your family will at least get some money out of....

I have had to many friends get kill in car crashes (7) and none of them had on belts....

Old 02-22-2007, 06:35 PM

Yep, me too. 3 dead and 1 paralyzed from her neck down ... none of which wore the ~@#%$!#$%@#$% belt. It pisses me off to think that something that easy is deemed such a hassle it's worth literally losing your life over .. .

Old 02-22-2007, 08:25 PM

It makes me sad to think of what could have been.

We all grew up in a small town of 5000 and all of my friends that got killedwere young (16-25) Now that we are in our 30's every one is getting married and having kids, some times I just wonder what they all would be doing if they had lived.

But you know, good came out of this for most of us, WE WEAR OUR SEATBELTS!

Quick Reply: Seat Belt Notification