PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'Scuse me for my rant...

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Default RE: 'Scuse me for my rant...

HURRICNE? I'm not listening. After we got hit with Frances, Jean and Charlie a couple years ago I've had enough! Maybe northern Michigan...Can't be many people there, they're ALL here!

Old 11-06-2007, 06:08 PM

I'm with ya Real Jeep. I travel all over the country for work, usually 10 months out of the year, and the two months I'm home in Fla is about all I can take now a days. Although we just got snow in NY today....[sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 11-06-2007, 07:23 PM

I love Maine but the winter is brutal!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!![:'(]

Old 02-29-2008, 01:42 PM

I'm just curious, but you never specifically said what it was that you didn't like about Stability Control systems. You may very well be able to drive better than the truck's computer -- I'm not going to argue you on that one -- but unless I'm missing something, it doesn't add up to me. Stabilitrak is an excellent safety device. For everyday driving I would equate turning it off to getting in the car and immediately disabling the anti-lock brakes and airbag, and then making sure to drive away without putting on your seatbelt. Again, maybe I'm missing something here.

JR