PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Scientific theory is obsolete

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 10:59 PM

the only thing that is certain is that it is being exploited politically and some people are raking in millions on something uncertain and may reverse again soon, nobody knows. i dont think humans can control the earth climate, maybe the temp in your house or car but,,,!

Old 03-27-2015, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by skeptic
With all that said, I do have a solution to most of the worlds problems, including the wildly popular yet completely unproven man-made CO2 is causing global warming one. Less people on Earth.

You're scaring me now. Joking Seriously it is unproven and they are cramming my kids full of it in school as if it is proven.

Old 03-28-2015, 03:27 AM

See, now doesn't this feel good? Here's a good one, I'm getting my a$$ kicked everyday to save water as I live in Northern California and we are in our 4th year of draught. However 80% of the water used in this state is used by agribusiness. Now people get real weird when I say that cuz, " that's food we eat, man!" Almonds, cotton and rice have no business being farmed in California. They waste huge amounts of water. Best to leave those crops to Arkansas. I get dirty looks every time I wash my car. By the way , california Has actually been abnormally wet for 10,000 years. Which is a blip on the timeline.