PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 03:16 PM

Ok---I found this H1 on Craig's List the other day and was dying for a reason to go test drive it, except that I'm not ready to buy a 1, yet.
I'm local and have probably run across CrustyScooter on base somewhere (in person)--I'm driving the white deuce w/Mickey Mouse ears. Chances are you've seen it (I'm in the 33rd). I look for 1's and the only black 1 I've seen is the dude with the 2 door and shiny wheels towing a boat--that was cool.
Anyway--if you guys are looking for a 1 and need an opinion--I'm your go-to guy. While I don't know the in n' outs of the 1's, I do know how to look over a used vehicle and would be glad to give an independent opinion, including, of course--the test drive. C'mon, somebody out there NEED's me to test drive this for them, right?

Old 12-20-2011, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
Ok---I found this H1 on Craig's List the other day and was dying for a reason to go test drive it, except that I'm not ready to buy a 1, yet.
I'm local and have probably run across CrustyScooter on base somewhere (in person)--I'm driving the white deuce w/Mickey Mouse ears. Chances are you've seen it (I'm in the 33rd). I look for 1's and the only black 1 I've seen is the dude with the 2 door and shiny wheels towing a boat--that was cool.
Anyway--if you guys are looking for a 1 and need an opinion--I'm your go-to guy. While I don't know the in n' outs of the 1's, I do know how to look over a used vehicle and would be glad to give an independent opinion, including, of course--the test drive. C'mon, somebody out there NEED's me to test drive this for them, right?
Im at Hurlburt, originally from the 4th Special Ops Sq... Now i blow up pens and am a qualified chairborne ranger. Come drive it. Get mad at it. Wont bother me. Give me a call if you'd like to this weekend and tell these people if it sucks or not. Any feedback i can get is just fine. Im assuming youre the dude from Shalimar that i talked to the other day? Thats one expensive truck youre trying to sell. If you get what you want for it, Id probably get an alpha... Anyhow, give me a call and i will fill you in on the oddity known as the H1.

Old 12-20-2011, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by CrustyOlShooter
Im at Hurlburt, originally from the 4th Special Ops Sq... Now i blow up pens and am a qualified chairborne ranger. Come drive it. Get mad at it. Wont bother me. Give me a call if you'd like to this weekend and tell these people if it sucks or not. Any feedback i can get is just fine. Im assuming youre the dude from Shalimar that i talked to the other day? Thats one expensive truck youre trying to sell. If you get what you want for it, Id probably get an alpha... Anyhow, give me a call and i will fill you in on the oddity known as the H1.
Nope--I'm not the dude from Shalimar, but was he trying to trade you or sell you his big *** Ford monster truck? I saw that truck and another monster truck sitting in a driveway out in Shalimar a month or two ago. If that's the guy, he's had that truck for sale for a long time--it's way cool and wayyyyyyy too much money for a Ford.
Hell yeah I want to come drive the 1! I won't get mad at it or anything, but I'd like to give it a spin and find out if I really do want one.
I'll give you a call and we can meet up. If you bring it over to my house, I can get some pictures with the HUMMER sign in my garage--now that would be cool! Either way, I'll meet up with you and give an outside opinion on what ya got. Awesome!

Name:  Signandfrontcornerof2.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  51.9 KB

Last edited by twinmill28; 12-20-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:42 PM

Thats a seriously huge sign. Give me a call after Christmas and we will get together. You can drive the truck if you'd like. I promise that it will be a very very odd feel with the gearboxes and whatnot. 850-368-5551

And yes, that guy is asking so much for that truck, he might as well put rolls royce hood ornament on it.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:57 PM

You wanna talk seriously huge sign? I drove 12 hours (one way) from Utah to San Francisco to pick two of them up from the dealer. Had them laying in the garage taking up parking for a couple months--then we had to move them from Utah to here and take up more parking until I could get put on the wall. The other one is sitting in the basement waiting for me to get a clue or sell it.
They weigh in around 300 pounds each, are awkward as hell, 11 feet long by 3 feet high.
But all the hassle was well worth it once I got this thing hung!

As for that truck, Rolls emblem or not---it's still a Ford.....

I'll give you a call, I've got to drive that!

Old 12-21-2011, 09:09 PM

That sign is sweet! how much does a sign like that go for?

Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 PM

I just happen to have the other one for sale---$800.
Log onto Pay Pal and shoot me a payment, then we'll figure out how to get it to Wolcott!
I thought it would be cool to pick both of these up when I went to San Fran, but the cool is wearing off since I've had to store it!

Old 12-22-2011, 04:31 PM

Just had some kid that was about....14, contact me to see what the deal was on the truck. I love that. What do you guys think a good number of candy bars and baseball cards would equal the price of the truck?

Ugh, even if the kids parents did scrape up the cash i wouldn't sell it to them. I've put too much into it to let me be trashed by some midget with no respect.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:00 AM

Hmmm, guess I need to figure something else to do with these 1347 candy bars and hockey cards from 1979.
Dammit

Old 12-23-2011, 10:46 AM

He did ask me if it was four wheel drive after assuring me that he had not only driven, but had owned an H1 before. My wife heard the conversation and stood in the background, laughing like a hyena on nitrous when Justin Boober was inquiring about it.

Thank the lord for rich kids with no sense.

Quick Reply: For Sale