PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2009 Hummer H3 Championship Edition

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2024 | 10:27 PM
|
Default For Sale: 2009 Hummer H3 Championship Edition

VIN: 5GTEN13L098119452

Mileage: 144,342 miles
price: 15,500

This rare 2009 Hummer H3 Championship Edition is packed with features and upgrades that make it perfect for both rugged off-road adventures and city driving. Powered by a Vortec 5.3L V-8 engine delivering 300 HP, this limited-edition Hummer is one of only 500 produced, adding a unique touch to its performance pedigree.

Key Features and Upgrades:

* 4x4 System: Equipped with a full 4-wheel drive system featuring front and rear locking differentials for superior off-road traction and capability.

* Lighting: Features a curved LED light bar and LED bulbs, mounted an Apollointech Windshield Top 6-Switch Pod / Panel that includes control and source system relay box assemblies for easy accessory management.

* Infotainment:

* Kenwood DDX9703S 2-DIN In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo with a 6.95" Touchscreen.

* Built-in HD Radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto for seamless connectivity on the go.

* Audio System: Upgraded with Polk Audio DB651 6.5"/6.75" 2-Way Marine Certified Car Speakers, delivering exceptional sound quality with liquid-cooled silk tweeters.

* Exterior Features: Ultra Silver Metallic color, chrome accents, and 16-inch alloy wheels for a sleek, race-inspired appearance.

* Suspension: Off-road suspension package, tuned for rough terrain.

* needs Tires, front-end suspension tuneup, and steering shaft.

This Championship Edition H3 is a rare find for collectors or enthusiasts who appreciate its unique combination of performance, style, and capability.

Facebook Post
here!

Old 10-13-2024 | 12:47 PM
|

Price drop to $11,500 OBO

Old 10-13-2024 | 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by BartRadz

VIN: 5GTEN13L098119452

Mileage: 144,342 miles
price: 15,500

This rare 2009 Hummer H3 Championship Edition is packed with features and upgrades that make it perfect for both rugged off-road adventures and city driving. Powered by a Vortec 5.3L V-8 engine delivering 300 HP, this limited-edition Hummer is one of only 500 produced, adding a unique touch to its performance pedigree.

Key Features and Upgrades:

* 4x4 System: Equipped with a full 4-wheel drive system featuring front and rear locking differentials for superior off-road traction and capability.

* Lighting: Features a curved LED light bar and LED bulbs, mounted an Apollointech Windshield Top 6-Switch Pod / Panel that includes control and source system relay box assemblies for easy accessory management.

* Infotainment:

* Kenwood DDX9703S 2-DIN In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo with a 6.95" Touchscreen.

* Built-in HD Radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto for seamless connectivity on the go.

* Audio System: Upgraded with Polk Audio DB651 6.5"/6.75" 2-Way Marine Certified Car Speakers, delivering exceptional sound quality with liquid-cooled silk tweeters.

* Exterior Features: Ultra Silver Metallic color, chrome accents, and 16-inch alloy wheels for a sleek, race-inspired appearance.

* Suspension: Off-road suspension package, tuned for rough terrain.

* needs Tires, front-end suspension tuneup, and steering shaft.

This Championship Edition H3 is a rare find for collectors or enthusiasts who appreciate its unique combination of performance, style, and capability.

Listening here!

Your pic under the hood is a mess! spaghetti wiring to the battery- no coolant in the overflow tank- brake fluid black- all other pictures show signs of flood damage. I'm interested at the right price as it would cost me thousands$$$$ to clean and restore. Btw, 8 owners and 3 accidents reported:

Old Yesterday | 07:41 AM
|

I am the 4th owner not sure why you see 8 owners. Attached is a vin report of the hummer. The 3rd accident was under my ownership and someone rubbed their front bumper on my rear tire no damage done to the hummer. The hummer is not my daily anymore and I don’t have time for it anymore wish I did. I start it and move it around from time to time. If you would like any information let me know and I’ll be happy to provide it.