PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Saddam hanging video...graphic, kinda

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Default RE: Saddam hanging video...graphic, kinda

ORIGINAL: importkiller

you mean you live here and your not a citzen yet? I may have to rethink my offer to install your remote start.

I know what you mean about the trials...I was actually going to change my post...I had just read weaposgalor postand took it to mean anti American and got pissed.
Hey dont get pissed...I am a lover not a fighter..also I drive a H2!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:54 PM

Sam is it?..Sam is probably more pro-American than most Americans...

Old 01-05-2007, 05:13 PM

as long as it was meant for SH and not the US then I have no problem. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 01-05-2007, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

as long as it was meant for SH and not the US then I have no problem. [sm=smiley20.gif]
Glad to hear it...but while I am here...lets not forget free speech and discussion....but hey thats what we doing right now!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1249/FD2AE0730F12414C8C20A43766F491C1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-05-2007, 05:37 PM

your not American, free speech is our right...not yours[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 01-05-2007, 05:41 PM

Yo Import killer.....Free speech is the right of the British...the motherland...thats all I am going to say on this subject!

LOL....

Old 01-05-2007, 05:45 PM

just f'n with ya

Old 01-05-2007, 05:52 PM

....VIRTUAL HANDSHAKE.....

Hey nooffence taken, just going along with ya

Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Screw Saddam and his loyal supporters and may he rot in hell along with his sons..Glad it's finally over with...You can only hang once, so if there is still issues with his other mass killings that are unsettled ..so be it..Consider this one hanging, a package deal.
So let's say for the sakes of argument some Joe Schmoe goes on a killing rampage ... your neighbor get's offed, the postman who happened to drive by on his round, a cab driver further down the street, and for the sakes of argument the guy also offs one of your loved ones ... Now, assuming this killer stands trial for lets say the cab driver homicide .... He get's the death penalty for this but never stands trial for the crime against one of your loved ones .. you would feel satisifed with this!? I hope you won't say yes here ...

Old 01-05-2007, 06:46 PM

You're right, I agree with what you're saying about wanting my piece of that guys *** too...

But in this creep Saddam'scase..Dragging out the inevitable would not have served the progress of Iraq (what little of it there is)..You might say he was fuel for the bad guy's causes...Now dead, he won't be this looming influence on the country...So as I said in this case, it's gonna have to suffice as a package deal....The other crimes yet untried, are a no brainer as to what their outcome would have been...So in the end, the results are the same, but only sooner rather than later.

Quick Reply: Saddam hanging video...graphic, kinda