PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Russian HUMMER.com site still active--H1!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Default Russian HUMMER.com site still active--H1!

I was checking the other night to see if GM had axed the HUMMER.com site yet (they haven't). They changed the format and most of the links take you to the GM site to convince you they have something to sell you comparable to a HUMMER--bwaaahaha!
After clicking on several links, I decided to look at the international HUMMER sites. There's some cool stuff to see if you look around and click the right buttons. I was getting kinda nostalgic when I found the Russian HUMMER link is still active, though I couldn't read anything, I could click enough to find the H1 still listed! And there are a couple cool vid's of the H1 in action! Ahhh, the good old days! As long as GM doesn't screw that up, I'll be happy to look in every once in awhile.
Here's the link---
http://www.hummer.ru/intl/home.html

Last edited by twinmill28; 12-20-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
I was checking the other night to see if GM had axed the HUMMER.com site yet (they haven't). They changed the format and most of the links take you to the GM site to convince you they have something to sell you comparable to a HUMMER--bwaaahaha!
After clicking on several links, I decided to look at the international HUMMER sites. There's some cool stuff to see if you look around and click the right buttons. I was getting kinda nostalgic when I found the Russian HUMMER link is still active, though I couldn't read anything, I could click enough to find the H1 still listed! And there are a couple cool vid's of the H1 in action! Ahhh, the good old days! As long as GM doesn't screw that up, I'll be happy to look in every once in awhile.
Here's the link---
HUMMER
wish my iPad had flash...

Old 12-20-2011, 07:54 PM

Can you just type in HUMMER.com on the IPad and make it work? I don't mess with that fancy stuff.
After I posted I also found some more of the original HUMMER commercials on the site, only too cool!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:45 PM

After I posted this, I was clicking around and found several of the original HUMMER commercials. Sure, you can find them on You Tube as well, but there were a couple I hadn't seen. Pretty cool.
Escape Greatly!