PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Running your Hummer on water.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 03:45 PM

If there was a simple way to increase gas mileage the manufacturers would do it. Think about it... in these days of higher gas prices, they'd have people queuing up to buy a car with this if it worked... which of course, it doesn't hence they haven't bothered with it.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Banned

Amen,amen

Old 12-26-2010, 04:02 PM

at first sorry for my bad english.....i'm from germany

my friend has an old dodge ram v8 with an self constructed hho-installation. and: it works! he saves about 4-5 litres gasoline per 100kilometres.
he produces about 4-5 litres hho per minute on board.
now i want let install something like this into my 06 hummer h3 3.5. but the problem is: to much electronics on board! you have to lie the booard-computer (lambda sound etc) to get good results.
so i'm looking for people which drives this 3.5 gm-engine succesful with hho.
but here in germany this cars are very, very rare.
who can help?

Old 12-26-2010, 04:05 PM

and here is a link to a company in poland. they install hho professionel and comercial. but only for diesel :-(
it works.

http://h2omobil.pl/site/

Old 12-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Old 01-05-2011, 11:36 AM

I was looking at a Hydrogen fuel cell setup last year to try out. Every little bit of extra gas milage helps right, lol. Anyway, I deal with Teaka Trucks in Willmington NC for most of my mods and work. They ran one in a Chevy Avalanche for a few months, needless to say they don't recommend one now, lol. It showed little improvemnt at the initial cost of the equipment starting around $600 + then adding the chemicals every other month or three. The type they carried last year also had no in cab level readout. You just basically just keep checking under the hood to see if more solution needed to be added like you're other fluids. I think I'll take that $500 or $600 and purchase a Capacitive Coupling device (Electronic Rust Prevention- ERP). I live at the beach so I'll take a little bit of rust prevention over a little to nothing hydrogen fuel milage increase .

Below is some info on Capacitve Coupling devises, not to divert this thread to another product, but info for those interested. We use similar equipment here in the US on boats.

Below are two links dealing with these products based in Austrailia. I saw these advertised in Austrailian 4WD Action issue #150. Man the Aussies have all the cool trail/camping gear. Hats off to ya mates. Great mag for camping/ backwoods trail gear.

Watch the videos at each site. Pretty interesting. Coupler Tec even has a Hummer pic for their 4x4 product catagory .

www.CouplerTec.com.au
www.erps.com.au

Last edited by beachbum; 01-05-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:20 PM

absolute nonsense. don't waste your time.

Old 01-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Default capacitive coupling rust preventer

How can you get to a capacitive coupling rust preventer to work properly on a vehicle, won't you need an earth ground, some kind of an electrolyte and a sacrificial anode?

Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Default any success stories.

this has fascinated meet for some time I have read articles and seen a setup on a car in photo,one would think if it was workable you could buy a kit at your local auto store so sceptical,would certainly give it a go if a kit was available.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:19 PM

Well,
if i would have been in your place i would have NEVER risked my hummer for this one!
Hope u love your hummer as much as i do

Quick Reply: Running your Hummer on water.