PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

RHD vs LHD

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Default RE: RHD vs LHD

Interesting to note that they flipped the push button on the shift lever to be actuated more readily by the driver's left hand BUT they did not flip the controls on the center console. The most commonly used radio *****, 4WD controls, temperature/AC selector, and rear wiper controls have obviously been placed for the convenience of a left seat driver.

B. Flank
'07 H3 Adventure - zero bling

Old 05-02-2008, 02:13 AM

ORIGINAL: bflank

Interesting to note that they flipped the push button on the shift lever to be actuated more readily by the driver's left hand BUT they did not flip the controls on the center console. The most commonly used radio *****, 4WD controls, temperature/AC selector, and rear wiper controls have obviously been placed for the convenience of a left seat driver.

B. Flank
Suites my wife perfectly! - She is a great left seat driver !!!!

Old 05-02-2008, 02:25 AM

ORIGINAL: ozHummer

B. Flank
Now and then you get the girls who are back seat drivers....[sm=smiley15.gif]

Old 05-02-2008, 11:11 AM

ORIGINAL: mfish

ORIGINAL: ozHummer

B. Flank
Now and then you get the girls who are back seat drivers....[sm=smiley15.gif]
And if you are very lucky you get one of the girls who is good in the back seat. But I digress..... and daydream.

B Flank