PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

RealJeap: Here's your STICKER!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Default RE: RealJeap: Here's your STICKER!

Nothing wrong with being proud of what you do. That's pretty cool

Old 02-22-2008, 08:40 PM

Thanks to you too Rich. I've been a lot of things in my life, did ten years in the Navy and the Army National Guard, was a forest ranger and did countless odd jobs just to stay alive. But of all the things I've done I really love being a fireman. I could do without running all of the medical stuff that occupies 80% of our time anymore but all in all it's been a good ride for the last 23 years. As for you Rich...Now there's a job I tried and didn't like a whole lot. Just something about sleeping in the mud, waking up at O'Dark thirty to eat cold eggs and being sent to Iraq just didn't agree with me.
So my hats off to you guys who continue to slog it out with Uncle Sam! [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 02-22-2008, 09:37 PM

hey man.. super nice to see another fireman on here. i have been a volenteer with my father for 12 years. stay safe man..

Old 02-22-2008, 10:16 PM

Well RJ, first thank you for your kind words. Second, thanks toYOU and all like you that help give me a little piece of mind that my family's safety will be taken care of while I'm not home to do it myselfthat makes it possible for us to do our jobs.
I appreciate the thanks, but I just feel like I'm just doing my job, giving what I owe for the priviledge of being able to live in a nice house of my choiceand have wonderful toys like my H3

Old 02-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

I bet if you emailed that guy he would make you an Army Edition decal...

I wonder how the fire/ems/etc sticker tradition started out?? Quick ID?? Union Pride?? Station Pride??

Old 02-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hey; I know why they make all that "stuff" for firepeople (politically correct nongenderized term ), I used to live next door to the Township Fire Chief. The Fireman got all the $$$!!
Other than him havin to whip out of his driveway at some crazy hour and crank up the siren down the block a few times a year, old Ralphy boy was home 3 days a week, caught the best fish and shared with his neighbor 4 times a week , and went hunting all over the damn place. Then he retired with his big pension and moved to the next county north and fishes every day.

RJ, you are welcome. AND, seriously, thanks to all the firefighters out there for what you do.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

RJ, you are welcome. AND, seriously, thanks to all the firefighters out there for what you do.

Ever see the Bumper Sticker out there that says "FireFighters still make house calls"

One of the local companies around here is having a non-female beauty pagent... winner will be titled Miss Public Service.
EVENT DETAIL
[align=center]

[align=center]EVENT[/align]

[align=center]WOMANLESS BEAUTY PAGEANT![/align]

[align=center]DATES AND TIMES[/align]

[align=center]Saturday 04-12-2008 7:00 pm[/align]

[align=center]EVENT DETAILS[/align]

[align=center]FARMINGTON VOL. FIRE CO. #4 LADIES' AUXILIARY is hosting their SECOND ANNUAL Womanless Beauty Pageant! April 12, 2008. CONTESTANTS WANTED! We are looking for men only who serve the public in any way to compete. See WEB LINK for application.[/align]

[align=center]MORE INFORMATION[/align]

[align=center]Click Here to See the FLYER
Click Here to Visit the WEB LINK
[/align][/align]

Old 02-23-2008, 11:26 AM

Just having a little fun with photoshop, if you like it's your's.

Name:  realjeep.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  44.2 KB

Old 02-23-2008, 11:32 AM

Damn I have got to get photoshop! Is there anywhere to get cheaper than $300?

Old 02-23-2008, 11:55 AM

if you guys want decals made of these i can do it. i own a decal shop. and can print full color vinyl..

Quick Reply: RealJeap: Here's your STICKER!