PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

REAL CHROME DECALS AND HUMMER SWEATERS AND T-SHIRTS

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 06:53 AM
Default Real chrome decals and hummer sweaters and t-shirts

HELLO EVERYONE... my name is Sam....i just got home from work...its about 730am....I arrived at work last night for my shift and me
along with 100 other employees got our pink slips...my employer has filed for bankruptcy and i am now without a job effective this Friday.
Needless to say..I was upset and shocked...but i need to move on and keep my head up.

I am asking if anyone is looking for some vynil decals for thier Hummers? or if they are looking for HUMMER SWEATERS OR T-SHIRTS
I have a hobby that i do some graphics for close friends and family...but i think this hobby will now turn into a full time job to earn some money for me.

I can offer the following.... 2 decal set (let me know the size you need length by width and the colour your looking for)
i have been making some H3 CHROME DECALS FOR SOME GUYS I KNOW AROUND MY TOWN....they love them..they work great on exterior or interior...I made a set for a buddy of mine for his leather seat head rest in chrome and he absolutely loves it...very personalized.

Price will depend on size 2x3inches@ $15.00 and a flat $5 for shipping to you quickly...let me know the size you need...i will let you know on a price for it.

For the sweater : cotton/poly blend...very comfortable.....fully washable and can be ironed with no issues...colours avail are WHITE, LIGHT GREY, LIGHT PINK, LIGHT BLUE
THE COLOUR OF THE GRAPHIC IS UP TO YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT ON IT.
example......8X10 GRAPHIC H3 on a white sweater with graphic in BLACK @$25 PLUS $5 shipping to you quickly before Christmas

I am hoping there are some of you that are looking for a great decal or personalized sweater ....I can even put your name on it,...just let me know what you want....I will see if i can do it....most likely can.,,,i have some professional equipment...I hope that i do get some orders....i need your help but want to earn it by making some professional looking decals and graphics for you folks....I am set up with paypal so payment option will be easy for most people.

Email me.... @ samprincipe63@hotmail.com

I can send you some pics of some work i have done.

thanks for taking a look....i hope that some of you might take a look at my stuff.

Again ......thanks

Samkelly

Last edited by samkelly; 01-20-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:28 AM
Default RE: REAL CHROME DECALS AND HUMMER SWEATERS AND T-SHIRTS

Sucks Sam......Merry Christmas....[:@]

Good Luck brother!!!

Old 12-17-2008, 11:37 AM

good news

i just got off a double shift.....had to try to make some money before Friday...last day of work.......BUT.......I JUST GOT HOME....HAD 3 MESSAGES ON MY PHONE.
I HAVE BEEN OFFERED SUPERVISORY POSITION WITH TWO OTHER COMPANIES AT A WONDERFULL INCREASE IN NOT ONLY SALARY BUT PARKING SPACE, BETTER HEALTH CARE.

I WANTED TO ALL LET YOU KNOW.....JUST GOT BACK FROM TAKING MY SEVERANCE FROM MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER AND TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT BE BACK ...........................I START MY NEW JOB MID JANUARY....NOW ITS BREAK TIME

I THANK ALL YOU FOR YOUR EMAILS TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL AND FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN ME HOPE.

I WILL STILL DO THE GRAPHICS...I HAVE GOTTEN 5 EMAILS FOR THE DECALS...PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $10 PLUS SHIPPING FOR 2 2X3 INCH H3 DECAL...I CAN MAKE ANY SIZE UP TO 24INCHES WIDE.....LENGTH IS 50 INCHES MAX PRICE WILL BE DECIDED AFTER SIZING GIVEN.
AND THE PEOPLE THAT WANT SWEATERS....IT IS $2O PLS SHIPPING.

THANKS SO MUCH...YOUR ALL GREAT.....YOUR BUDDY.....SAM

PS...............................I AM JUST GETTING MY PICS TOGETHER FOR THE DECALS AND THE SWEATERS...JUST TO LET EVERYONE SEE WHAT I CAN DO.
IT CAN BE FOR CADILLAC PONTIAC...YOUR NAME...OR ANYTHING....I WILL PUT PICS ON THIS AFTERNOON.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:59 PM

Awesome SAM!!!

Very GLAD TO HEAR!!!!