PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ready for "poser" accusations

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by mgoblue85
SC kit cost 6500.00. I had Livernois Motorsports purchase the SC kit, K&N air filter and the Magnaflow exhaust. They did the installation, tuning and dyno work. Total cost was about 8600.00, which included sales tax.

Thanks for responding....bitchin H3!! Doesn't matter what you use it for...it's yours.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:51 PM

Wow! I'll say it again nice H3.

Responded in the 1st few our to this post and have not really looked at it again, but just checked back in and it truly is unique. Enjoy it and have fun with it.

Chris

Old 05-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Arrow

Originally Posted by Widespread Hummer
I'm going to keep my eyes peeled at the car shows when I go with my dad this summer. Flames came out nice. IMO you need a custom bumper on the back. She's all t***s and no a**
Here's a couple of a** pics for you, LOL. I will be removing the "EXTREME 4-PLAY HUMMER" from the back window before taking it to any shows.....

Attached Thumbnails Ready for "poser" accusations-resized-back-h3.jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-blown-h3-resized.jpg  
Old 05-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Talking

I posted this link in the thread I started regarding the installation of the supercharger, but here it is again.....

YouTube video of the finished installation on the dyno at Livernois Motorsports...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgcXP9XHyNo

Old 05-17-2012, 03:56 AM
Thumbs up

Better start building some extra shelves to hold all the trophies you are going to win. Hope one day I can get up there and shoot some pics for a collage. Or when you are finished I can tell you what I need and you can shoot the pics. Need them sort of high res. Might be at the lake again this summer south of Evart MI.
Good Luck
Jack

Old 05-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Thumbs up

Thanks Jack. Lenny's daughter-in-law has been taking digital photos throughout the paint process and she is taking several now that it's done. I should have a CD I could copy and send to you. I'm sure hers will be much better quality than photos I'd take with my Nikon Coolpix 120, LOL.

Thanks again!

Old 05-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Smile

Here's a few sample pics from the photography studio. I have plenty more to go through.....

The last pic was taken by my wife with her iPhone. I added it because of the deep reflection on the door that shows her and the landscape behind her.....

Attached Thumbnails Ready for "poser" accusations-a1%5B1%5D.jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-a2%5B1%5D.jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-a3%5B1%5D.jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-a4%5B1%5D.jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-deep-shine.jpg  

Last edited by mgoblue85; 05-22-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:24 AM

The first few look like they are pics of a watermark with a H3 as a background. Between the grass and the watermarks, the second couple pics are pretty worthless.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:12 PM

Your rig isn't lifted, is it?

Old 05-24-2012, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by H3DONIST
The first few look like they are pics of a watermark with a H3 as a background. Between the grass and the watermarks, the second couple pics are pretty worthless.
The watermarks are there because the first few were taken by a professional and we have copyright laws in the U.S.

I just posted the last couple for fun.... Different things make different people smile.

@gpcalero...No lift kit. T-bolts are adjusted to 23.5" on the front and I have Warrior Products shackles on the back.

Quick Reply: Ready for "poser" accusations