PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Rate my h3!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Thumbs up

rwheeler54 I'd give it a strong 7. But I have a black OEM brush guard that would bring your 3 up to an 8.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by OUTLAW
rwheeler54 I'd give it a strong 7. But I have a black OEM brush guard that would bring your 3 up to an 8.
Thanks you bud. I actually have the brush guard but havent had the chance to get it back on after painting the grill.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
I'm VERY Sorry, Cooper STTs! Great tires for people who actually leave the paved roads.

85% is waaaaayy off the mark over at CHO. But it's a nice # to throw around. There are actually quite a lot of "US" over there and here also.

"chrome doesnt look good when its muddy"? HEE,Hee,hee,HAA,Haa,ha! See our HUMMERS Below:

If you protect your HUMMER and don't wheel like a A$$hole your HUMMER will be around for a long time and you can enjoy it for what it was designed and manufactured for. Whenever I see those "poser" wheelers with big tires, blacked out EVERYYHING but no protection for the body or running gear I just shake my head an smile. They stare at ours and think "WOW, that HUMMER actually goes OffRoad. They don't know what they are missing. OffRoading / Wheeling is the most fun you can have @ 2MPH!

MOD ON and try to hook up with one of the TX trips over on CHO. They will teach you a ton every time you go with them as long as you are willing to learn. I look forward to seeing your rig in a trail report or 2!

If you don't like chrome PLEASE look away!

DIRTY CHROME!

ROCK DUST ON CHROME!

ICY DIRTY CHROME!

DIRTY CHROME WHEEL!

HAHA. thank you brother.

But i have to refute your claim that off roading does not **** up your "moving parts of the hummer" Cmon man, from the wheel bearings to the shocks and axles, tie rods. off roading puts WAY more stress on those things. Im not saying its bad to off road. **** i think its a great thing. I just dont do that myself even though i know that our vehicles have a great use in that area.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:08 PM

Great pictures, Tainter. I'll admit that I don't plan to do any extreme stuff with my Hummer. But it is nice to know I could if I wanted to. I've done plenty of broken parts over the years when wheelin. Now I just want to be able to take the occasional trail and maybe drive in some snow. My first real 4x4 was an old Dodge Power Wagon. I pulled out every Chevy, Ford, Jeep, etc.. But I broke a lot of axles doing it. Back where I am from it is all about the mud. Out here where I am now it is about rocks. (I prefer the mud!)

Old 03-08-2011, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by airborne227
How do you like those MTZ's? I know Doc swears by them but I'm torn between those and DC Mud Country's...decisions, decisions And NICE dirty chrome I would love to join up for a TX ride, hopefully one will be close to LA
MeaTZ are great "all-around" tires, great at everything but not outstanding at any one thing. Perfect tire for the daily driven weekend wheeler here in the midwest where snow and ice is a winter concern.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by rwheeler54
HAHA. thank you brother.

But i have to refute your claim that off roading does not **** up your "moving parts of the hummer" Cmon man, from the wheel bearings to the shocks and axles, tie rods. off roading puts WAY more stress on those things. Im not saying its bad to off road. **** i think its a great thing. I just dont do that myself even though i know that our vehicles have a great use in that area.
I hear what you are saying. You can always wheel on some sand too!

Old 03-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
I hear what you are saying. You can always wheel on some sand too!
HA! now your talking bud...

Old 03-09-2011, 11:38 AM

H3=9
Pic Quality=4
Pic rotation Quality=2

Old 03-09-2011, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by triblk6spd
H3=9
Pic Quality=4
Pic rotation Quality=2
well, i never asked you to rate the pic quality or rotation...but i appreciate the 9.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:02 PM

If you don't like chrome PLEASE look away!

DIRTY CHROME!
---------------------------------------------

oh SNAP! Mu pulled out all his **** for that one, all to protect his right to own chrome.

I love this country!

Chrome won't get you home, but you sure look better!

Mod on, brothers.