PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Rate my h3!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by airborne227
That's attempted murder...still has chrome wheels
Now that's some funny stuff right there!

Old 03-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by rwheeler54
haha!

yea i knew they would, seems that on this forum people are more into chrome and stuff, im a little more involved in CHO forum. We like unchromed hummers there.... ;P
That's funny so am I (very involved). There are plenty of "We" over there that also like the OEM chrome.

"and stuff"? Every thread you have posted on here or there has been about making your rig look "pretty" except the Duratracs. Get some UCP, Rock Rails, Winch and Skids and we will go out and you can follow my line to see how my Chrome does.

Either way Black, Chrome, Pink, Blue, Etc. get it out of the mall parking lot, get it dirty and wheel that thing! There are plenty of places to wheel in TX!

You asked for people on this site to "Rate my h3!" People are just giving you honest answers to what THEY think Good and Bad. It's your rig, so Mod on and enjoy what you have created! Not everyone has the same taste. Heck, look at that other guy who asked what people thought of his rig had Rimz and Rubber Bands!

Last edited by TAINTER; 03-08-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:27 AM

RW, X2 on Tainter's advice and learn how to post pics that aren't sideways

Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bunger
RW, X2 on Tainter's advice and learn how to post pics that aren't sideways
haha, str8 up ****gg. Got a new camera, the last pic is right side up if im not blind. or dyslexic?

Old 03-08-2011, 01:12 PM

haha, str8 up ****gg. Got a new camera, the last pic is right side up if im not blind. or dyslexic?
Your right it is right side up. It's just so dark all I saw was 2 white dots and didn't bother to open it up. lol

Old 03-08-2011, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
That's funny so am I (very involved). There are plenty of "We" over there that also like the OEM chrome.

"and stuff"? Every thread you have posted on here or there has been about making your rig look "pretty" except the Duratracs. Get some UCP, Rock Rails, Winch and Skids and we will go out and you can follow my line to see how my Chrome does.

Either way Black, Chrome, Pink, Blue, Etc. get it out of the mall parking lot, get it dirty and wheel that thing! There are plenty of places to wheel in TX!

You asked for people on this site to "Rate my h3!" People are just giving you honest answers to what THEY think Good and Bad. It's your rig, so Mod on and enjoy what you have created! Not everyone has the same taste. Heck, look at that other guy who asked what people thought of his rig had Rimz and Rubber Bands!
THEY ARE NOT DURATRACS!!!! insult. str8 up Cooper STT's

You know that 85% of the dudes over on CHO are stripped of chrome. You are the only one that ive seen over there thats running chrome and likes it.
You may want to think about getting rid of it, because chrome doesnt look good when its muddy, and according to you, you like to get it dirty.

Oh, im all about the looks, thats the only reason i am interested in moddding my truck. I want my hummer to stick around a few years without having to spend a butt load of money on it. (dont tell anyone )

But yes, i agree to each his own, i really dont care what anyone rates my ride, just thought i would add that to my thread so that these pictures that im posting have some meaning and get some replies...

Old 03-08-2011, 02:59 PM

I want my hummer to stick around a few years without having to spend a butt load of money on it. (dont tell anyone )
I'm confused I spent money on rails, ucp, and still looking at more to add, to protect from damages so that I didn't have to spend a "butt load" in repairs. Chrome may not look as good dirty, but it sure cleans up easier than black wheels and looks clean longer

Last edited by airborne227; 03-08-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by airborne227
I'm confused I spent money on rails, ucp, and still looking at more to add, to protect from damages so that I didn't have to spend a "butt load" in repairs. Chrome may not look as good dirty, but it sure cleans up easier than black wheels and looks clean longer

that was in reference to my not being an offroading man...

Old 03-08-2011, 05:50 PM

THEY ARE NOT DURATRACS!!!! insult. str8 up Cooper STT's

You know that 85% of the dudes over on CHO are stripped of chrome. You are the only one that ive seen over there thats running chrome and likes it.
You may want to think about getting rid of it, because chrome doesnt look good when its muddy, and according to you, you like to get it dirty.

Oh, im all about the looks, thats the only reason i am interested in moddding my truck. I want my hummer to stick around a few years without having to spend a butt load of money on it. (dont tell anyone )

But yes, i agree to each his own, i really dont care what anyone rates my ride, just thought i would add that to my thread so that these pictures that im posting have some meaning and get some replies...
I'm VERY Sorry, Cooper STTs! Great tires for people who actually leave the paved roads.

85% is waaaaayy off the mark over at CHO. But it's a nice # to throw around. There are actually quite a lot of "US" over there and here also.

"chrome doesnt look good when its muddy"? HEE,Hee,hee,HAA,Haa,ha! See our HUMMERS Below:

If you protect your HUMMER and don't wheel like a A$$hole your HUMMER will be around for a long time and you can enjoy it for what it was designed and manufactured for. Whenever I see those "poser" wheelers with big tires, blacked out EVERYYHING but no protection for the body or running gear I just shake my head an smile. They stare at ours and think "WOW, that HUMMER actually goes OffRoad. They don't know what they are missing. OffRoading / Wheeling is the most fun you can have @ 2MPH!

MOD ON and try to hook up with one of the TX trips over on CHO. They will teach you a ton every time you go with them as long as you are willing to learn. I look forward to seeing your rig in a trail report or 2!

If you don't like chrome PLEASE look away!

DIRTY CHROME!

Name:  mounds10-1.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  191.6 KB

ROCK DUST ON CHROME!
Name:  DSCN0232.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  146.8 KB

Name:  1008260044.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  245.5 KB

ICY DIRTY CHROME!
Name:  mud-sycles.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  166.0 KB

DIRTY CHROME WHEEL!
Name:  0910170024.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  215.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0163.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  0910180094.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  288.2 KB

Name:  0910180093.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  228.3 KB

Name:  0910170069.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  182.8 KB

Name:  0910170056II.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  166.3 KB

Old 03-08-2011, 06:01 PM

How do you like those MTZ's? I know Doc swears by them but I'm torn between those and DC Mud Country's...decisions, decisions And NICE dirty chrome I would love to join up for a TX ride, hopefully one will be close to LA

Last edited by airborne227; 03-08-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Rate my h3!