PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Rampart HUMMER introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Premium Sponsor
Cool Rampart HUMMER introduction

I would like to introduce myself Kevin Mayhew and my company Rampart HUMMER. I have worked as Parts and Accessory Director, Asst. Service Manager for 11 years for a stand alone HUMMER dealership in Charlotte, NC
But after the GM announcement about the future of the HUMMER brand, Nick Smith and Elysia Rousar and myself decided to start a company to cater to the HUMMER enthusiast. We pride ourselves with customer service and knowledge about the HUMMER Brand that is second to none. We will always be there to provide the correct part or accessory to keep your HUMMER on the trails and turning heads down the roads. Please check out our newest site www.ramparthummer.com and don't forget to use " HMF200" discount code at the check out of our site to save 10% on your entire order. If you don't see it on our site please call or email. There is nothing we cant get or find. We will always provide only the best products that are proven to be HUMMER reliable, at the most competitive prices. This is our mission and we will always be here to talk if you ever have any questions about; parts\accessories or service\technical questions, or if you just want to talk HUMMER, Call anytime..

We still have some work to do to make the site perfect, so HUMMER enthusiast like the ones on the HUMMER Forums are just the people we would love feed back from to help us develop the site to perfection. We look forward to getting to know and hopefully hit as many trails with as many people as possible. Dont forget the discount code to all HUMMER Forum users and their friends to save 10 % off and entire order " HMF200"

Thanks, Kevin Mayhew

Last edited by RampartHUMMER; 08-30-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:23 PM

Welcome. I looked at your site yesterday when I saw the banner.

I am sure I'll be calling you. I am saving for the Predator HD brush guard.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Default Great Site

Man I wish I had a store like yours near me here in PA...I was going to get a fuel door but the UPS charge is just to steep for that small of an item (1/2 the price of the item), I run into that all the time on-line shopping , would love to just walk into a store like yours with a shopping cart..... when you opening a PA store????

Best of luck in your business to support those that love Hummers!!!!

Also the discount code gave me a straight $10 off, not 10 % which was actually a bonus with my pending order.

Last edited by H3inPA; 08-30-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
Default freight charge

Sorry the the inconvenience, we are still working some bugs out. We will honor the the $10.00 off and the freight should only be around 14-15 dollars. If you would like to place the order please let me know And i can make sure you will not get billed that much for freight. You can call me direct at 704.909.7941 (kevin Mayhew) or send an email to kmayhew@ramparthummer.com

Thanks and sorry again. We will get all the bugs worked out hopefully sooner than later. Have a great day.

Kevin Mayhew