PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Question About Luxury Package

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Default Question About Luxury Package

Hey guys and gals, picked up my H3 a couple weeks ago, I've been quietly browsing the forums since before then. Heres my question:

I could have swore I saw that the luxury package came with "oversized floormats" for the front seats, back seats and the cargo area. Now, I see carpeted flooring (well except for the back storage area), but no floormats. Is my dealer trying to pull one over on me?

On a side note for anyone in New England who may be looking for a Hummer, DO NOT GO TO HERB CHAMBERS. Single most frustrating experience buying an automobile in my life.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Default RE: Question About Luxury Package

YEA HERB CHAMBERS. JUST JUMP ON THE BAN WAGON LONGS HUMMER IS BETTER.
YES YOU SHOULD HAVE FLOORMATS CALL THE DEALER

WHERE ARE YOU FROM

Old 12-19-2006, 09:06 PM

I am in Brighton, gotta love the city. Thanks for the quick reply, I know where to go for service now atleast

Old 12-19-2006, 09:12 PM

Im in Waltham

Old 12-19-2006, 09:17 PM

Whereyou near the ups in watertown on the brighton line two weeks ago a black H3 drove by me.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:19 PM

No wonder you go to Long hehe. It just really pisses me off the dealer would remove them, they also had removed centercap on the rear mounted spare, that one I caught and made them replace. I really hope they give me the floormats and don't try to stonewall me like everything else. Sad thing is I bought my previous car from a Herb Chambers dealership (a BMW) and the sales experience was great (althought I can't say the same for their BMW service department). Just a really shady dealer, I would not recomend them to anyone.

Edit: Most likely man! I work at the Arsenal Building.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:33 PM

The mats should match your seats if you have the black leather with pewtertrimthe mats will have the same trim

Old 12-19-2006, 09:38 PM

It should look like this not a good pic

[IMG]local://upfiles/111/6ED135F7F549441FBE8C336DFA89D36C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-19-2006, 11:07 PM

Those BASTARDS!!![:@]

Old 12-20-2006, 12:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Wile.E.Coyote

Hey guys and gals, picked up my H3 a couple weeks ago, I've been quietly browsing the forums since before then. Heres my question:

I could have swore I saw that the luxury package came with "oversized floormats" for the front seats, back seats and the cargo area. Now, I see carpeted flooring (well except for the back storage area), but no floormats. Is my dealer trying to pull one over on me?

On a side note for anyone in New England who may be looking for a Hummer, DO NOT GO TO HERB CHAMBERS. Single most frustrating experience buying an automobile in my life.
Congrats on the new H3.....FYI, the rear carpeted mat is reversible - I turned mine over as it will stay cleaner and seemed to me to be more appropriate in the rear with the black side up. Just my $0.02

Quick Reply: Question About Luxury Package