PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pulled a Mini-Van off the beach last night!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Default Pulled a Mini-Van off the beach last night!!!

I pulled a BURIED minivan off the beach last night...

2, yes 2 Jeep Cherokees could not budge it their tires were spinning all over the place..

I literally did not feel the van behind me as I dragged it off the beach for the knuckle head family that thought it was "okay" to try to drive on the beach with a van...

Typically I do not pull off stuckpeople if they are out there without a pass or screwing around, but this was indeed a family in distress... plus as always I gave them the disclaimer...

"I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOUR VEHICLE MAY INCUR!"

Anyway - sorry no pics - was kind of embarrassing for them, did not want to be a tool.

Just a quick blurb on the pulling power of the H2...

Old 10-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Default RE: Pulled a Mini-Van off the beach last night!!!

Anyway - sorry no pics - was kind of embarrassing for them, did not want to be a tool.
That's the right attitude. I've offered help before to people and they refuse - probably because they think their misfortune will be publicized on the net. It is nice to see that the Cherokees couldn't do it! [sm=lol.gif]

Old 10-08-2007, 02:39 PM

I never like cherokees,

Old 10-08-2007, 02:52 PM

Besides your good deed, I'm sure you gave the minivan owner's a good story to tell all their friends and family. I can hear them now, "We were so stuck, that a HUMMER had to pull us out! The Jeeps wouldn't even budge!"

Old 10-09-2007, 12:36 AM

Nice, ive done the same thing for a guy that backed his Ram in a ditch at a bar on side the road. A old toyota was trying to pull him out with a chain and was only digging holes in the ground. I hooked my strap up and pulled him out as if it was nothing, at first i thought the strap came off but i looked back and he was out. He asked me if he owed me anything and i told him na some ******* charged me once and i would never do that.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:50 AM

HUMMER KARMA!!!

Old 10-09-2007, 05:22 AM

i dont know,its either pics or money,if they dont want made fun of they need to pay you to keep quiet.lol........i help people around here all the time,in fact my wife gets pissed,we will be on our way to dinner or something and somebody has a flat,so ill pull over and help.lifes better this way

Old 10-09-2007, 08:02 AM

The only thing I would have accepted is a cup of coffee or beer - or a cup of beer or beer....

Pulled a dodge intrepid off the beach too!

I left a SAAB alone out there before... the owner was an a-hole and being an idiot..so...nahhhh

The issue is... people see a Hummer on the beach stuck, they immediatley become happy about it and I guarantee pics would be taken...

Old 10-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

What kinda Tires n wheels did that Mini Van have? Skid plates????? Did they at least air down the pressure???

Old 10-09-2007, 12:37 PM

Yeh i was offered some drinks but im only 20 and that bar was for 21 and up.

Quick Reply: Pulled a Mini-Van off the beach last night!!!