PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Predator Motorsports Rip Off

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Default RE: Predator Motorsports Rip Off

Hey Ryan, don't you think the "embezzling" comment was a bit much and deserves some editing?

Old 01-07-2009, 02:06 PM

Wait, I put dibs on the shifter handle first, it's mine, girls rule, lol. I have the Superman Hummer, "Man of Steel"...it's mine!!!!!! So, can't you engineer one up for me, hehehe.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 PM

UPDATE: Spoke to Josh @ Predator, was nice (both of us) as usual. Seems they are just waiting on the end cap thingies and will ship next week. I must say....since I am the ONLY one with these running boards, I am once again anxious to get them, and I will post pics to show what the fuss was all about.

Thanks Tomp!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Okay, you really want me to do this? Stand by why I prove my earlier point...

Okay - here goes...

Contact Stewart at OEMdash.com

Tell Stewart I recommended him for this job as I know he is the one that can pull it off.

We need a Superman "S" insignia with the read & yellow colors using the background colors of your H2's interior, surrounding the remaining portion of the shifter handle. He can make this laminate on his PC and overlay and clear it so it comes out looking perfect. He will then dip this laminate on top of an OEM shifter handle (fiberglassed so he removes the leather insert and fills in the void where the leather used to be) and clear the shifter when done.

The shifter will come out laminted just like these other jobs he has done: http://www.oemdash.com/images/h2/h2.html

Since your H2 is the man of steel, ask Stewart about the Diamond Plate Steel Pattern he can do on all of your dash parts!

Old 01-07-2009, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: tomp

Okay, you really want me to do this? Stand by why I prove my earlier point...

Okay - here goes...

Contact Stewart at OEMdash.com

Tell Stewart I recommended him for this job as I know he is the one that can pull it off.

We need a Superman "S" insignia with the read & yellow colors using the background colors of your H2's interior, surrounding the remaining portion of the shifter handle. He can make this laminate on his PC and overlay and clear it so it comes out looking perfect. He will then dip this laminate on top of an OEM shifter handle (fiberglassed so he removes the leather insert and fills in the void where the leather used to be) and clear the shifter when done.

The shifter will come out laminted just like these other jobs he has done: http://www.oemdash.com/images/h2/h2.html

Since your H2 is the man of steel, ask Stewart about the Diamond Plate Steel Pattern he can do on all of your dash parts!

Psssss......Stuart SOLD OEMDASH.......Still GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 10:00 PM

Bob, yeah he sent me an email a while back but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Old 07-23-2023, 09:01 PM

Predator Motorsports has had to change its business name do to the terrible reputation it has earned. It doesn't want people to be able to look at reviews and find forums such as this one. Their NEW company name is Predator Inc. This company has the perfect name because they are "Predators" (as one member posted above).

Buyer beware. There are other alternatives where you can get way better treatment.

Old 07-26-2023, 05:24 PM

Dude, stop wasting your and everybody else’s time digging up a 14 year old thread.

If you got a grudge against Predator, spell out the details instead of making shallow accusations. In a new thread.

Old 07-27-2023, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Dr_THC
Predator Motorsports has had to change its business name do to the terrible reputation it has earned. It doesn't want people to be able to look at reviews and find forums such as this one. Their NEW company name is Predator Inc. This company has the perfect name because they are "Predators" (as one member posted above).

Buyer beware. There are other alternatives where you can get way better treatment.
Originally Posted by finall
Dude, stop wasting your and everybody else’s time digging up a 14 year old thread.

If you got a grudge against Predator, spell out the details instead of making shallow accusations. In a new thread.
Can't concentrate to notice how OLD the Thread is he dug up........... Dr THC. Munchies maybe, dazed and digging up Old Azzed Threads to boot.