PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Predator Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Default Predator Motorsports

Feedback on this company please.

If you had a conversion done please tell me about it.

If you bought something from them tell me about it.

Good service?

Have you visited there shop?

Looking for info please

Thanks

Old 01-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Default RE: Predator Motorsports

I am updating my post based on the response Predator Motorsports just posted in the thread in which I saw negativism towards Predator.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:38 PM

I have been a HUMMER owner for 7 years and I would absolutely do business with them again.... I won't take my truck in for service to them, as they are 2,000 miles away, but I will buy product from them as I have in the past....

You really need to just go over and visit their shop.... Alien sent his Hummer from the east coast to Predator to fix a botched Dmax job.... Nothing but priase about the conversion..... Just Git R Done

Old 01-07-2009, 02:03 AM

I have never embezzled, taken or stolenfrom anyone....ever.PM me if you would like the phone number to my boss.....this is a serious accusation.Do you know what a false accusation can do to a person or a person's reputation?
My boss is my ex-husband and I still work for him. We went out of the country to France on a vaction for 3 weeks, when Predator first took my hummer into their shop for the mods....my ex gave them his credit card number as a deposit to begin the work while we were gone, nothing more. As I stated, my ex went with me many times to Predator to drop off or pick up my Hummer, how did I embezzle from him when he was there with me and he is the owner of his company that I work for?

I cannot believe anyone would post this without facts...you don't know me, how unfair and hurtful. If you knew me, you would know that I help people, that is what I do best, I care and always put others first. I am the girl that walks by everyone with a smile turning frowns into upside down rainbows, bringing people up, always trying to make everyone happy and putting myself last. I have NEVER threatened Predator, as a matter of fact, it was the opposite, I finally broke down in their shop and cried due to the fact that my hummer kept breaking down...transmission heating up, serpentine belts breaking and for a year, not being able to have a good day driving my hummer without getting stuck somewhere! So tell me, how that makes this horrible person, I don't get it but thanks....I would never say something that wasn't true, especially if I didn't know it to be a real fact. I apologize for the word I used when I first posted about Predator, they didn't steal the money, they took it, without authorization. Big difference I know and for that, I apologize. We all sometimes don't use the correct words...that was my mistake and I am sorry! However, Tomp, you are carrying on hersay, a rumor made up by a company (Predator), is that the kind of person you are? Please, show me what you base your words on? Put yourself in my shoes right now, how would this make you feel? You didn't just say this to me, you said this to everyone about me. Do you know me? Have you ever met me?

I am speechless!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 08:08 AM

Bel, sorry - I fixed it. That post was made prior to my other long one in your other thread.

Forgive me - okay? I forgot to come back and edit this one.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:01 AM

Thanks Tomp!!! Forgiven, hmmm....get down on your knees!!! Ha Ha

Old 01-07-2009, 12:11 PM

Bel,
At this point we feel this is not the place to have this discussion. We have tried to work with you and be nice; however it seems no matter what we do you will never be happy. The email you posted above explains everything to a “T”.

As far as the running boards, those are a custom piece that we made up special for our SEMA H2. At the time they were faulty we took them back and offered you two options. To either replace them under warranty, or refund your money. You chose to have them replaced. This is not an item we neither stock nor sell on our website or everyday. It is custom. We had the running boards re-chromed by chrome billet alliance in Los Angeles and they have a 3 year warranty. As far as the end caps and step plates couldn’t be re-chromed, they had to be re-machined. This takes time. Which we have explained on the phone to you numerous times. The good news is that these parts are finally on there way back to us and we will be able to ship these out this week to you. We will post the UPS Tracking once they ship.

We don’t claim to be perfect, and have done everything we can to make right the challenges that you had after we modified your truck. We “DO” have a very GOOD reputation in the Hummer industry, and stand behind all of our products. If we didn’t we would have went out of business years ago. If you would like to continue this conversation via the phone, please feel free to contact either myself or josh. 760-734-1749.

Wish you the best.

Ryan Wilson
President
Predator Motorsports[/align]