PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Predator Inc

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Default Predator Inc

So Im a new guy here and have no street cred I understand that but I wanted to let you guys know about the amazing service I got from Cory over at Preadtor.
I just got my H3T Alpha about a month ago. One of the first things on my list of upgrades was a brush guard I looked all over and the two I liked the most were from Predator so I looked them up and found out they were relitivley close to me so I called them up they had both in stock so the next morning I headed out to Vista CA to pick one out. So I show up and the place is packed with dreams! Legit H1s all over. Im like Bollocks dude I got this "little" H3 THESE GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO BRUSH ME OFF! I was 180 out! I walk in tell Cory who I am and hes super cool laid back guy hes like yea yea let me show you around so he takes me through this Hummer dream land showing me all this cool stuff we talk about all kinds of stuff I pick out my SAR brush guard get everything squared away and Ryan the cat that runs the place comes out and him Cory and I talk about the 3's and 3T's and lack of aftermarket suppot (Hint hint) and that some more products would be dope! So I guess what Im saying is these guys were top shelf for me and I will be going back for A LOT more. They were very welcoming the family atmosphere flows through the business. They're also huge fans and supporters of the military ( If your Military in so cal you need to talk to these guys) and I thank them for their support!
And yes I know pictures are in work.