PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PREDATOR 4 INCH EXHUST???

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Default PREDATOR 4 INCH EXHUST???

Hello everyone.
I am looking at getting the Predator 4 inch exhaust system and was wondering if anyone has any first hand expereince with it??
It states that it is supposed to increase the HP by 10-20HP??

If there are any other exhaust systems that anyone could suggest please let me know!

Thanks

Old 03-08-2008, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: PREDATOR 4 INCH EXHUST???

Adventure Accessories sells a 4" exhaust for the H1. www.adventureaccessories.com

Old 03-08-2008, 12:43 AM

3 Hummers I also see the Rubber duck has a 3.5 inch kit??
I wonder out of the 3 companys
1)Predator
2) Adventure accessories
3) Rubber duck 3.5 inch.

Who makes the best quality system.

I am not going for pricepoint here I just want the proven best quality.

Andrew

Old 03-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Travis at Rubber Duck is great. They have been making solid tuff for Hummers for a long time. All three places are long time H1 vendors. Predator is generally considered to be a little expensive for what you get even though I think that what I have shopped them on has been priced competitively ( drop down tire mount, rocker panel protection, etc ) I don't think there is a bad choice between the three. I have bought from all three had not had a problem with any of them.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:09 AM

I think the gain from these exhausts is mostly a really cool sounding truck, maybe a few hp. I know Travis' kit deletes the cat and the muffler, so I guess that helps with more hp gain (and I agree, Travis is great to deal with/his stuff is solid). There has been some discussion on this subject recently on the hml. Some good points were made by those with far more knowledge than I:

http://www.hummernetworkforums.com/v...c.php?t=212911

Old 03-08-2008, 09:45 PM

Hey RonB and 3 Hummers

After doing a little more research I am actually leaning towards the rubber duck system!
I see Travis has a NEW 4 inch system that I never saw before??
RonB you are correct on the cool sounding part I am def looking for that more than more power add.

The only thing that I am worried about with the rubber duck exhaust is that it does delete the muffler and I know in some cases turbo vehicles require some sort of back pressure especially if you are not running more boost and it is primarily stock??

Old 03-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Travis knows his stuff. Talk through it with him and he can answer your questions. He wouldn't sell it if it didn't work, just make sure it is the right application for your truck.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:58 PM

Great thanks 3 Hummers!

There are actually quite a few items other than exhaust that I will be buying from RubberDuck. I think that I am going to drive down fom Toronto, Canda to Ohio where their shop is so that I can have everything that I will be buying installed.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: YTH1

Great thanks 3 Hummers!

There are actually quite a few items other than exhaust that I will be buying from RubberDuck. I think that I am going to drive down fom Toronto, Canda to Ohio where their shop is so that I can have everything that I will be buying installed.

hopefully it sounds good, and have u posted pictures of your h1 i dont think ive seen it yet

Old 03-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

You couldn't be in better hands. Post pics after it is all installed.

Quick Reply: PREDATOR 4 INCH EXHUST???