PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Power Program Calibration

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Default RE: Power Program Calibration

DEALER CAN NOT GET HALF THE PART THEY NEED KNOW .
WAITING FOR 8 MONTH FOR A FUSE BOX COVER AND I COULD GO ON

Old 05-24-2006, 09:33 PM

It sounds like the dealership your dealing with Email me the part numbers and let me see what I can do.

Old 05-24-2006, 10:02 PM

I just want to interject....Jay is our greatest ally

Jay here has been working with me tirelessly to improve the performance of our H3s...Over the past few days I've come to know Jay very well (Privately) and not in the Biblical sense either..He is a straight up kind of guy, that really goes the extra mile for you. Right now I will admit that He and I, at no credit to myself or profit have been working on the PCM power performance up-grade for my Hummer, useing mine as a test bed. I’m here to tell you it is amazing what a properly written program will do for the H3's performance...We are still in the trial run stages, but from all indications, he's got a winner. I actually chirped the tires; yes I said tire(s) from a standing stop. The power on from start is far and above better than the stock program. So give this guy the credit he deserves and we'll ALL eventually benefit from his Program. I can't go into any more details than just this right now, but in a few weeks Jay will announce his offer to everyone here for their opportunity to get the program up-grade for your H3's like he's doing for mine...His Dyno results will be done tomorrow.

Mark..Send him those part numbers via PM and I can promise you he'll follow through for you!

Old 05-25-2006, 04:12 AM

I can't wait to see the results and to get my PCM remapped. There are always some skeptics but common sense tells you that the factory won't tune the pcm for top performance. Of course GM is gonna tune down PCM's from the factory, think about it, if you have a motor with 300hp potential and you tune it down to put out say 220hp then the chance of anything breaking is remote, which equals less warrantee repair pay-outs. I have had every car/truck of mine either chipped or remapped and couldn't believe the results. What I love is when guys are skeptical about seeing any gains from a new PCM program but still go out and spend almost a grand on exhaust and intake systems....guess what? Those bolt on performance enhancing parts will only get you the increases that the PCM allow!!!

Old 05-25-2006, 05:11 AM

Wow sounds good.... Taggged!

Old 05-25-2006, 10:51 AM

Right on the mark Mike..

Just one added thing about the re-programming...Jay can map it for 87 or 89 or 91+ octane..it'll be your call..Course, performce will be most on the higher octane settings.

Old 05-25-2006, 12:25 PM

Do you recommend the K&N intake stuff or just the remap?

Old 05-25-2006, 02:13 PM

He can tune for an exhaust and Intake up-grade too, or for the stock set up..It's whatever you want, that's what is cool about it..it can be custom taylored for your rig and driving style.

Old 05-26-2006, 09:47 PM

I'd still like to see some real dyno numbers and I hope you have a base line dyno run too so we apple to apple comparison.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:43 PM

Patience grasshopper...It'll happen.

Base line is 220bhp....So let's go from there.

Quick Reply: Power Program Calibration