PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pot surprise

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 01:12 AM
Default Pot surprise

Personaly I would think pot mixed with food a two birds with one stone kinda benifit

But anyway...What do you think?

Should this be called a harmless prank or a Felony Offense?

DALLAS - Two students have been charged with giving a high school’s employees marijuana-spiked muffins in a senior prank that sent 18 people to the hospital and triggered an FBI and terrorism investigation.

“I had no idea of the scope of my actions,” Ian Walker, 18, said Friday, a day after he and friend Joseph Tellini surrendered to police. They could receive 10 years in prison or more if convicted of felony charges.

Walker is accused of delivering adulterated bran muffins to the teachers lounge of Tellini’s suburban school May 16 and claiming they were part of an Eagle Scout project. When Lake Highlands High School employees ate the muffins, they began complaining of nausea, lightheadedness and headaches.
...(I find that hard to believe...My first encounter with the herb, I felt nothing)

Old 05-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Default RE: Pot surprise

Times are changing. 15 years ago, this would have been a funny prank..............I can still see the humor in it.[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 05-29-2006, 01:46 PM

I can see both sides of the prank, and the guys were wrong for doing it, but I think it was funny as well.

Old 05-29-2006, 03:23 PM

the guys were wrong for doing it
It was definitely better if they wouldnt have done this, but I think they're making to big a deal out of this. If these kids will be convicted it's just another sign of the deterioration of the democracy in this country(or is that a bit too melodramatic?!?). They better catch some real bad guys.

Old 05-29-2006, 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: hummerific

the guys were wrong for doing it
It was definitely better if they wouldnt have done this, but I think they're making to big a deal out of this. If these kids will be convicted it's just another sign of the deterioration of the democracy in this country(or is that a bit too melodramatic?!?). They better catch some real bad guys.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you on the conviction and publicity the stunt has generated. A nice, long suspension and a healthy dose indentured servitude, i.e. Saturday school should be all these kids should get, or that the issue shouls have got.

Back in my day, a couple of kids broke into the school in the middle of the night and carved drug related slogans into the football field. The punsihment I mentioned above, along with some probation for destruction of public property, was all they got. I believe they had to re-sod the football field where they carved it up during thier Saturday shcool sessions, too.